Technical Account Manager
Gobi Technologies, Inc.
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will be responsible for managing and administer your accounts to ensure satisfaction on all levels.
The Technical Account Manager is accountable for developing and maintaining customer relationships, taking necessary actions to retain and grow existing business revenues and to uncover and close incremental revenue opportunities, as per the assigned new business bookings target.
- Modernize your clients workplace relaying on Microsoft technologies such as (MS 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Security and Azure).
- Responsible for accomplishing sales objectives to include revenue growth, identifying and prioritizing opportunities, securing resources, executing sales strategies to meet company objectives.
- Actively seeks and acquires new business opportunities within assigned territory, facilitates RFQ process (as needed), delivers proposals (with the help of cross-functional team members as appropriate) and closes business.
- Clients will depend on you to be the expert of the subject matter, and you must be able to provide guidance and strategy based on their industry and capabilities.
- Your engagements will include preparing presentations, coordinate POC and technical presentations with the technical team, high-level project management, and assess their digital maturity.
- Keeps clients informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Establish, maintain, and grow strong relationships with decision makers at assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise related to customers industry.
- Responsible for generation, reporting and account review facilitation, as required. (Including, but not limited to weekly, monthly and annual reviews or plans)
- Identify business goals and develop technical roadmaps with internal and external stakeholders to achieve them.
- Dedication to your job and focus on your client's success.
- A team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent and professional communication with your colleagues and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accelerate engagements from lead to client.
- Technical background, with previous experience in a technical and/or sales role.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems such (Dynamics 365).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft solutions selling and delivery (Microsoft 365, Azure, and Dynamics 365).
- Ability to demonstrate solutions via pre-built environments.
- Good knowledge of Power Platform and how it fits in your clients' business.
- Previous experience in IT as a system admin, cloud engineer, manager is preferred.