Boston , MA 02108
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As Team Assistant at LeanIX you will take on a valuable and versatile role in our fast-growing company and work closely with internal departments and management as well as external contacts such as customers, suppliers and business partners. You also play an important role in the onboarding of new colleagues. You are responsible for the entire office management and all related administrative activities.
With your organizational talent and sense for prioritization you will ensure a smooth daily routine and help us to take the whole topic of office management to the next level.
- Visitor reception and catering as well as administration of meeting rooms
- General secretarial and assistance tasks (telephone correspondence, incoming and outgoing mail, appointment coordination and monitoring)
- Travel management (booking and accounting of business trips, as well as travel expense processing)
- Contact for business partners, customers, employees, and service providers
- Purchase of office materials, drinks, snacks, employee gifts, etc.
- Support of internal & external events, control of suppliers
- Office organization (contact person for repairs, improvements, new acquisitions, preparation of the workplace for the start of a new employee)
- Office move coordination
- Several years of experience in office management or as a team assistant
- Proven experience coordinating office moves
- Organizational talent and friendly appearance
- Structured, forward-looking and independent way of working
- Proposal of ideas and implementation of process improvements