Maryland Rural Development Corporation
Elkton , MD 21921
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position provides a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for children while they are in the Early Head Start environment (classroom, outdoor play area, and field trips). They will promote the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of Early Head Start children. They will also encourage parent involvement in all aspects of the program.
- Assists with the care, safety, and well-being of all of the children.
- Assists with the implementation of a developmentally appropriate program for infants and toddlers.
- Provides informal parenting
- education to participants in the Center. Attends trainings required by
- sponsoring agency and Maryland Family Network.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Associate degree in related field or High School Diploma with 90-hour Child Care Certificate or Infant-Toddler CDA acceptable.
- Minimum of one year supervised classroom experience with children age zero through three years.
- Maryland Rural Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer