Recruiting Edge Staffing, LLC
Austin , TX 78701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tax Professional - 5-7 years recent public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
Our client, a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting and with a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees is seeking a Tax Professional for their Georgetown, TX location.
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3-7 years of public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
- Will perform tax prep, review, general accounting and clean-up functions of client accounts to prepare for tax returns.
- Must have payroll experience.
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Previous client-facing responsibilities including participation in client meetings and managing routine correspondence.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software preferred.
- Heavy client relationship focus.
What you can expect from our client:
- Competitive compensation package with a full array of employee benefits to include 401k and profit sharing.
- Up to 5 weeks PTO depending on years of service
- Work-life Balance
- A supportive and enabling management team
- An awesome work environment
- The opportunity to join a successful and growth-oriented organization
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward your resume and state what you would require on a salary basis.