Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
PWW Recruiting, Llc.
Chambersburg , PA 17201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is a full-service accounting and consulting firm with offices in Carlisle, Hanover, Chambersburg, Camp Hill and York, Pennsylvania; and Hagerstown, MD. The firm was founded in 1963 and has grown to be one of the top CPA firms in the Quad-State Region with 25 partners and a total staff of 170. Their professionals are recognized for their expertise in accounting, auditing tax functions. They have also established specialty areas such as business valuation, employee planning and administration, estate planning and compliance, retirement plan administration, and small business consulting.
They are currently seeking energetic and driven Tax Managers for their Carlisle, Chambersburg Hagerstown offices. These are a Partner track positions with significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven leadership capabilities, strong business acumen, and an inherent drive to grow and develop the practice.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and review federal and state returns for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare and review financial statements (both review and compilations).
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies.
- Proactively develop referral networks and new business in accordance with firm goals and policies.
- Manage multiple client budgets and projects simultaneously.
- Assist with client accounts, such as billing.
- Manage, train and supervise staff. Monitor performance and productivity and coach to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance (or related degree). Masters in Taxation a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Minimum 6 years' blend of general and multi-state tax experience in public accounting, with recent experience at the manager level.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research.
- Client-focused with the ability to employ a consultative and client-focused approach.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements and tight deadlines.
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- Experience effectively managing direct reports and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and perform detailed tax work as well as supervise and review work.