Tax Automation Services (Tas) Analyst
Wayne , PA 19087
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Come join us and advance your career with GTM!
We currently have an immediate opening for Tax Automation Services (TAS) Analyst to execute the functional and technical aspects of projects, including the implementation of tax automation software and related processes, requirements analysis, tax process design and configuration.
GTMs TAS department is a client facing team that provides tax technology consulting services to the market, most commonly focused on corporate income taxes.
The TAS Analyst will work directly with other members of the TAS team to learn the details of all products serviced prior to direct engagement with clients regarding these systems. In addition to this on the job training, the TAS Analyst will the opportunity to participate in specified formal training exercises geared towards certification in specific tax products (ONESOURCE).
- Support the implementation of tax technology products for corporate tax departments, including ONESOURCE, Corptax, Longview, Vertex and other systems (primarily income tax related software)
- Assist with integrating tax products with Hyperion, SAP and other ERP or consolidation tools
- Assist with integrating tax provision products with tax compliance software and Excel workpapers
- Support the testing of internally developed solutions, like Excel macros and other models
- Create documentation that explains implementation details, maintenance procedures, and system processes
- Perform day-to day operational aspects of projects prepare status updates, budget updates, etc.
- Work on teams that directly interact with clients through email, phone and in person meetings
- Assist TAS management with the preparation of client and internal trainings material as well as sales and marketing collateral
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology preferred
- 2-3 years of providing tax automation services or public accounting experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including: Critical Thinking / Problem Solving, Communication, Positive attitude / Strong Work Ethic, Ability to collaborate and work as a team, Flexibility
- Strong understanding of data and Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Access and SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with concurrent projects and initiatives
- Up to 15% overnight travel to client locations may be required
GTM offers a competitive compensation/benefit package which includes participation in the ESOP, continuing education, annual bonus, and comprehensive benefits.