Tax Assistant Experienced - Immediate Opening
Blackfin IRS Solutions
Denver , CO 80201
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What we do:
BlackFin IRS Solutions is a tax resolution firm located in Denver, Colorado that helps people solve their tax problems. We work to help clients overcome their immediate tax problems while developing long-term relationships with them. Currently we are interviewing for new tax associates to help our tax professionals resolve our rapidly growing client base.
As a tax assistant at BlackFin IRS Solutions, a qualified candidate must have at least 3 years of recent experience as a tax assistant in a tax resolution firm and the ability multi-task and learn new tax concepts, prepare forms, effectively and professionally communicate with clients, perform several additional administrative duties to help support our tax professionals and clients as we move each case forward to final resolution.
The position is a fast-paced environment and requires strict attention to detail, note taking and a very high level of customer service skills. The tax assistants will be the direct point of contact with each client and is responsible for ensuring that every communication with the client is logged, all financial and other relevant documents required are obtained, and all work with respect to preparing financial statements and resolution paperwork are accurate and complete.
- Knowledge of, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM's, and general computer navigation, including ability to type efficiently and accurately to ensure precise case development;
- Basic, but essential, administrative tasks, including scanning, faxing, mailing, and shredding documents, preparing memorandum/letters, emailing, setting appointments, and any other responsibilities that are necessary to assist the tax professionals in resolution of clients tax issues.
- 3 years of recent experience in tax resolution is helpful, but not required. Ongoing training is a necessary aspect of the job, as tax resolution is a specialized industry, and tax law/policy is constantly evolving, so continued education in the field is required. As such, a qualified candidate must have the ability adapt, adjust their skill sets, absorb new information, take direction and constructive criticism in a professional and collaborative manner, and finally, he or she must be able to work with others as a team, with the utmost importance placed on the welfare and best interests the client.
- Profit Sharing
- Being Part of a Great Team
- Continuing Education
- Occasional Entertainment
- Huge Opportunity for professional advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Work/life balance
- Engaging directly with clients.
- 401k with Company Matching
We look forward to meeting you!