Talent Manager, Beauty@Gotham
Worldgroup Careers MWT
New York , US-NY 10017
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
beauty@gotham is looking for a Talent Manager to manage all talent budgets for ourclient accounts.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Control and approve cost for all production, post production, music and talent session costs.
- Provide advice and council to Account and Creative teams, US, Canada, Puerto Rico (PR), Mexico, and other International client groups.
Additional estimate/payment/billing/reporting responsibilities are as follows:
- Access and analyze media schedules to generate and bill estimates of talent cost for client productions.
- Obtain flight scheduling from Media Company and process Advices to pay talent for all spots currently airing.
- Utilize SAP/GUI electronic invoicing system to manage and approve all talent invoices.
- Track all active spots to insure that holding fees are authorized and paid on time.
- Estimate print model contract and maintain chart tracking payments.
- Make sure all Contract Model payments are made according to terms of contract.
- Estimate and track all Contract Model guarantees to monitor and alert if nearing payout status.
- Work directly with office in Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico to handle all talent quotes and payments for use of work in their markets. Alert Canada, PR, and Mexico when the US decides they want to release work to determine if they will hold the work for their future use. Coordinate payment of their Holding Fees if necessary.
- Work with b@g International Account Executiveto provide information on the availability of commercials that are available for use by markets outside the US. Manage these requests and the overall Foreign Use budget by providing costs and tracking all use payments on a quarterly basis via the creation of a chart and providing backup to Paris for review.
- Upon receipt of Account team review of Completion Reports, prepare all final Completion Reports (notation of relevant payment details that may be missing). Review all Commercials and compare the report to check for accuracy before submitting to Extreme Reach.
- Post up clean report to Share Files.
- Assist in gathering negotiated rates and copies of talent agreements for Foreign Buyout and Secondary talent to be noted on Completion reports. Copies of agreements to be kept in talent files.
- Create and forward final Completion Reports to Extreme Reach for setup. Work with them to make sure spots are set up accurately.
- Interpret/draft up Deal Memos, Renegotiation letters and any correspondence regarding renewal of talent.
- Review and address all Union claims with Director of Business Affairs to determine actions to be taken on Agencies behalf.
- Enter talent agreements into Fadel which manages rights for MNY commercials in Opera.
Experience in oran interest in learning PRODUCTION BUSINESS AFFAIRS IS A PLUS - responsibilities would include:
- Review bids with producers.
- Knowledge and ability to read AICP and AICE bids.
- Estimate and track production jobs.
- Work with Client Cost Consultant.
- Prepare talent contracts or releases for shoots.
- Reconcile all jobs and review client billing.
This role internally interfaces with the following:
- Finance Department, US/DMI Account Groups including InternationalAccount Executive, Creative and Art Buying
Knowledge and experience in:
o Interpreting SAG/AFTRA and AFM Union Commercial contractso Talent Paymento Negotiating contracts
Demonstrated ability to:o Adhere to demanding time restraints and adapt to professional climateso Collaborate with all levels of managemento Perform diversified tasksOther skills/competencies:o Detail oriented with keen analytical proficiencyo Strong written and verbal Communication skillso Problem solvingo Strong Mathematical skillso Extreme Reach Talent systemso SAP/GUI Electronic invoicingo MAC and PC proficient, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Proficient, Outlook express, QuarkXPress, and Photoshop
beauty@gotham is a multi-disciplinary creative agency specializing in beauty, fashion, and image driven brands. Located in NYC and global in scope, our expertise lies in developing brand platforms that can be interpreted with relevance anywhere in the world, efficiently and effectively. We offer a diverse and passionate creative culture.
beauty@gotham is a wholly owned subsidiary of McCann Worldgroup and part of the Interpublic Group (IPG) of companies. Partnering with McCann agencies provides beauty@gotham with unrivaled global outreach in 100+ countries.
Required SkillsRequired Experience