Talent Development Manager
Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is a fast growing leader with our SaaS order management and fulfillment software application suite that optimizes supply chain operations. We empower some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world- retailers, distributors, 3PLs and brands - by helping them optimally allocate, source and fulfill orders across multiple channels. With Deposcos Bright Suite, companies can synchronize data flows between over 60 systems connecting e-commerce, marketplaces, accounting, ERP, shipping and more.
Our Talent (HR) Team is looking to add a Talent Development Manager to our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the interests and strengths of our people; who has created and implemented engaging and empowering Talent Development and Management programs; who understands the unique challenge and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly-growing, fast-paced environment; has the ability to deal with ambiguity, but equally, enjoys the freedom to explore and innovate. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Talent Development Manager has an innovative, can do and entrepreneurial mindset.
What Youll Do:
Key focus areas will include:
- Roles & Success Frameworks: develop and enhance the organizational structure, role definition, success frameworks, performance metrics and alignment of compensation and incentives for all role throughout the Company
- Career Development: develop and design programs and initiatives that are tailored to individuals knowledge, abilities, strengths and interests to enhance the experience and performance of our team and support their desired career interests
- Performance Management: develop elements and dashboards to enhance employee engagement; help establish dashboards and metrics for success in all roles; assist with goal setting and tracking; ensure team members are provided ongoing, timely feedback that is beneficial to their continued development
- Culture: take ownership and drive Deposcos winning culture by soliciting feedback, analyzing that feedback and data and implementing programs that will enhance the working environment and continue to engage and motivate teams and individuals
- Software & Tools: assess the current software tools, identify additional opportunities to enhance the organizations growth through the use of software and implement new tools
- Training: Responsibility for the delivery of a learning & development framework and associated programs to support capability development across all levels
- And More: Own the Talent function and cultivate new ideas/projects as they are needed in rapidly scaling environment
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years experience creating and delivering people-oriented programs including:
- 3+ years reporting to Senior Leadership
- Ability to create alignment across the organization and bring people together
- Past success in positively influencing and respectfully challenging, when needed
- Trusted advisor; able to establish and maintain credibility throughout the company as an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Authentic, transparent, effective, fair and compassionate communication style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; exceptional at active listening and building trust
- E-learning design or development experience is preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
- Corporate office with quiet areas, and Avalon for lunch and shopping right around the corner.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.