Talent Acquisition Specialist
Waltham , MA 02451
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a driven individual looking to grow your career representing an innovative, fast growing company? Would you be excited to develop your skills and learn more about the compensation industry? Salary.com is looking to add an energetic, self-motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to our amazing team!
We are the leading consumer and enterprise resource for compensation data, software, consulting, and education. For nearly 20 years, weve not only helped people understand their worth weve also helped organizations attract and retain top talent by enabling smarter pay decisions. Today, Salary.com serves more than 8,000 customers and millions of consumers each year by connecting them with critical pay, benefits, and career data, technology, and resources. We are recognized by leading industry analysts as having the most innovative software platform in our space.
About the Role
Salary.com is competitively positioned as a leading enterprise resource for compensation data, software, consulting and education. As a Salary.comTalent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process in order to find high caliber talent to add to our team.
- Located in Waltham, MA, we are just minutes off 95. Our business complex offers ample free parking, on-site dining & a fitness center.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Career pathing & growth opportunities
A Day in the Life
- Qualify active applicants by understanding the hiring managers needs and company objectives
- Conduct initial phone interviews to evaluate alignment of candidate skills
- Partner with hiring managers to create hiring and interview strategies
- Promote and infuse creativity into our Employee Referral Program
- Run the onsite interview process including scheduling, candidate welcome & collecting feedback
- Continually build a pipeline of candidates and develop a network of talent suitable for potential employment, including by attending industry events and College campus career fairs
- Partner with finance to understand headcount budgeting and hiring forecasts
- Strengthen employment branding through social media campaigns
- Participate in the promotion and organization of Employee Experience activities & initiatives
- Bachelors Degree (HR, Business, Sales preferred)
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience (corporate experience preferred)
- Proven experience with full life-cycle recruiting
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Applicant Track Systems (Workable experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Awesome co-workers, exciting atmosphere, and a modern, bright workspace!
- Company outings and monthly sales contests
- 10 paid holidays and generous paid vacation time
- Free on-site snacks, sodas and weekly treats
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Robust benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability coverage
- 401K with 6% Company match
Perfect your Pay. Inspire an Impact. Drive a Difference.
At Salary.com, we know your worth- Apply today to explore opportunities to join our team!