Corvus is scaling quickly and is looking for someone with internal recruiting experience to help us find and hire great people!
Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing issues/hiring needs, create and post open requisitions.
Develop our recruiting playbook (internal and external processes).
Proactively implement changes to streamline and improve current hiring and recruiting processes.
Manage external search firm relationships as needed
Increase inbound interest and candidate conversion by developing employment branding to create awareness and recognition of Corvus as a top employer in both the local and national tech and insurance communities
Maintain ATS and recruiting funnels in a timely and accurate fashion.
Maintain and report on recruiting data analytics
Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. Utilize sourcing tools (Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc) to source passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
Collecting and tracking candidate feedback
Assist hiring managers with offer details and letters
Phone screen candidates
Lead a smooth hiring process, working closely with both the hiring manager and the office manager.
Coordinate interview logistics
Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3+ years experience identifying, attracting, and recruiting top talent.
Demonstrated success in building world-class teams.
Understand full-cycle recruiting from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers.
Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on, high growth entrepreneurial environment.
Proven ability to create an overall excellent experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills.
Demonstrated organization and time management skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a high-volume environment
Must be detail oriented with strong follow through and execution.
Fun, creative, and energetic work environment
Frequent employee social events (happy hours, office wine-tasting, catered team lunches, off-site retreats, etc.)
Casual dress code
Free and unlimited snacks
Generous amount of paid time off
Employer paid health, disability and life insurance benefits
401(k) + employer match
Stock Option plan
Continuous learning culture: video reading series, group study sessions, and ability to attend industry conferences paid for by Corvus
Convenient office location near both Red, Green, Blue and Orange lines in Downtown Boston
VIEW JOBS2/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-26T00:00Primary Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Partner, this role will deliver full life-cycle recruiting and help implement BXP's recruitment strategy. The Talent Acquisition Associate will play a key role in overseeing programs that manage and source various talent pools, achieve talent strategies and goals, and serve as the staffing point person for specified business units within the Company. Areas of focus include working with hiring managers to develop and execute strategies for sourcing, recruiting, assessing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding best-in-class talent to support business goals. This role will work closely with marketing and the broader HR team on a variety of initiatives to ensure talent demands are met, exceeded, and measured.
Recruitment and Staffing
* With direction from the Talent Acquisition Partner, perform full-cycle recruitment for company-wide open positions as follows:
* Execute recruiting, sourcing, and selection strategies.
* Phone screen and/or interview candidates for assigned jobs.
* Partner with hiring managers through the candidate selection process.
* Coach and provide managers with the tools to effectively evaluate candidates.
* Provide honest feedback to the team.
* Follow-up with hiring managers to help facilitate filling their open positions in a timely manner.
* Facilitate the offer process, including preparing offer terms for review and approval, presenting offers, and developing effective closing strategies.
* Act as an employment brand ambassador by active involvement in social media, participating in industry related events and college campus recruiting initiatives.
* Foster and cultivate relationships with passive and active candidates to deliver upon both immediate short-term and strategic long-term hiring needs.
* Partner with other members of the HR team to ensure smooth integration of new hires into the company.
* Initiate and maintain relationships with external employment agencies.
* Identify and promote process improvement and innovative "out of the box" ways to deliver best in class candidate experience.
* Leverage market data to understand potential challenges.
* Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing the employment process including the support of the Affirmative Action Plan.
* Assist senior HR team with various special projects.
* Participate in evaluating and refining communication materials from TA including the Career Page section of BXP's website, and other TA communication channels.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* A BA/BS degree required.
* Human Resource Management degree or PHR preferred.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in Talent Acquisition required, preferably in multi-site/multi-state environments.
* Demonstrated aptitude in more than one area of human resources (e.g. employee relations, recruitment and staffing, organizational development, affirmative action).
* Working knowledge of internet/social media recruitment and sourcing strategies.
* Demonstrated ability to research and analyze recruitment and selection data information.
* Previous experience in a public company desirable.
* Working knowledge of HR related laws/regulations to include but not be limited to employment selection, labor laws, Affirmative Action, etc.
* Demonstrated commitment to and proficiency in a customer service culture.
* Ability to be open and respond to feedback.
* Ability to establish credibility with managers and employees.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently, work proactively, and to achieve results without close supervision.
* Strong desire to work as a member of a team.
* Passion for people.
* Demonstrated practical, hands-on, "can-do" approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
* Exhibits and champions excellence in work and a willingness to embrace change.
* Ability to multitask, manage multiple and simultaneous priorities, and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment is required.
* Proven organizational skills and experience leading small-scale projects.
* Proactive approach towards improving processes and systems.
* Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality.
* Ability to make large group presentations and consult effectively one-on-one.
* Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours.
* Continuously develop knowledge of Talent Acquisition trends, policies, and laws and the real estate industry.Boston PropertiesBostonMA
VIEW JOBS2/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-20T00:00NOTES
This full-time position is a confidential, non-union position assigned to the Trial Court Human Resources Department, 2 Center Plaza, 5th Floor, Boston, MA.
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE MASSACHUSETTS TRIAL COURT
The Trial Court is committed to:
* fair and impartial administration of justice;
* protection of constitutional and statutory rights and liberties;
* equal access to justice for all in a safe and dignified environment with policies and practices that strengthen and support diversity, equity, and inclusion;
* efficient, effective, and accountable resolution of disputes;
* prompt and courteous service to the public by committed and dedicated professionals utilizing best practices in a manner that inspires public trust and confidence.
DEPARTMENTAL MISSION STATEMENT
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT:
The Human Resources (HR) Department partners with Trial Court management to create and maintain a talented, qualified workforce by recruiting a diverse applicant pool, by facilitating the fair merit-based selection for appointment of the most qualified candidates, by developing appropriate workforce training (in consultation with the Trial Court's Judicial Institute), by fostering positive management-employee relations, by promptly addressing workplace issues, and by developing performance based measures to ensure the continued excellence of the workforce. The HR Department will use best practices to ensure that this collaborative effort advances the mission of the Trial Court. The HR Department also provides information and assistance to all Trial Court employees on a variety of work place issues.
ORGANIZATIONAL PROFILE: https://www.mass.gov/orgs/trial-court-human-resources-department
Working within the Human Resources Department of the Office of Court Management, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will serve as a trusted resource to appointing authorities and Trial Court leaders to facilitate the hiring process for all appointments made in the Trial Court. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will collaborate with appointing authorities to develop a recruiting strategy, methodology, and sourcing process that aligns with the appointing authority's talent strategy, desired employee capabilities/skills, specific type of experience needed for each position. Based on the appointing authorities' preferences, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will use an applicant-tracking tool to post positions, help source candidates, manage candidate pools, screen and recommend candidates for interview, and manage the candidate experience based on industry best practices.
In addition to facilitating day-to-day recruitment efforts, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will work with the Assistant CHRO for Talent Acquisition on employer branding, and development of Employee Value Proposition that promotes the appeal of working for the Trial Court. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will represent the Trial Court in developing relationships with community and professional groups, colleges and universities, and other organizations and agencies in order to promote the Trial Court as an employer of choice. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will leverage these relationships as well as other recruitment tools to ensure that candidate pools support the Trial Court's Diversity & Inclusion Strategy.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED:Serves under the direction of Assist CHRO for Talent Acquisition in performing duties that require independent judgment and initiative.
Independently owns the recruitment lifecycle for assigned positions in order to accelerate the hiring process for Department Heads that delivers the best possible candidates and hiring experience as efficiently as possible;
Collaborates with appointing authorities to develop multi-channeled recruiting plans for job opportunities posted by the Trial Court;
Works closely with appointing authorities to define job requirements and core competencies of the ideal candidate;
Develops posting strategy for Trial Court jobs on internal and/or external Trial Court job portals as well as on other mediums available to the public. Ensures that all appropriate screening questions are included in job postings;
Collaborates with appointing authorities to screen applications to ensure applicants meet the minimum requirements for posted Trial Court jobs and advises appointing authorities by recommending candidates for interview based on a merit-based review of qualifications and experience;
Enhances the screening process by conducting phone interviews and evaluating candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior- based interview and assessment techniques;
Communicates effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management;
Provides a favorable and enjoyable experience for every candidate from application stage to offer. Evaluate skill level, and proactively guide the interview process through to offer in an effort to improve efficiency and improve the Time to Fill;
Stays current with knowledge of recruiting best practices and provides recommendations on recruitment tools and methodologies that may enhance recruitment service levels to the organization;
Researches and builds knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles;
Contributes to the development of employer branding initiatives to promote the Trial Courts' Employer Value Proposition;
Attends job fairs and communicates with the public to attract a qualified, diverse workforce to the Trial Court;
Develops relationships within the community including agencies, organization, and educational institutions, in order to build brand awareness and attract diverse and inclusive candidate pools;
Utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse populations. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies in all recruitment efforts;
Proactively sources candidates through LinkedIn, social media, and other recruiting resources as appropriate; Builds talent pipelines through passive candidate sourcing for appropriate positions;
Identifies problems with the interview and selection process, contacts local court personnel to obtain information, and works with appointing authorities to recommend and implement solutions;
Serves as a primary user and assists in the administration of an applicant tracking system managed by Human Resources and made available to hiring authorities in the Trial Court;
Partners with HR Operations to ensure all appointment packages comply with Trial Court Policies and Procedures, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and established standards.
Performs related duties as required.
All applicants must be able, through the interview process, to prove efficiency in the following areas:
Ethics and Values
Communicates and demonstrates the ethics and values of the Human Resources Department and the Trial Court.
Understands, upholds, and communicates the Trial Court and Human Resources Department missions.
Applied Knowledge Recruiting
Demonstrates advanced ability with applicant tracking software and MS Office. Demonstrates advanced skills in recruiting, identifying top talent, and retaining a talented workforce in a unionized employee environment.
Accurately assesses recruiting and hiring problems in the Trial Court and recommends and facilitates appropriate solutions.
Conducts oneself in a courteous and professional manner towards both Trial Court employees and the public.
Marketing & Branding
Understanding and ability to using branding expertise to market an employee value proposition (EVP) that underscores the Trial Court increasing appeal as an employer of choice
Commitment to Diversity
Promotes an environment of diversity and inclusion through understanding, respect, and positive communication with persons of varied racial, ethnic, economic, and cultural backgrounds.
Demonstrates a commitment to continuously improving himself or herself through professional development.
These are the minimum requirements necessary to apply for the position of Hiring Advisor:
A bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and (4) Four years of experience with full cycle recruiting for talent, EVP branding, ATS employee screening, and related hiring activities; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated record of success recruiting for all levels of an organization; Experience recruiting for a multi-site organization preferred;
Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
Demonstrated experience working with ATS and HRIS systems.
Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics;
Experience leveraging social media platforms such as LinkedIn to source candidates;
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with MS Office, particularly MS Excel, Access;
Additional Skills and Abilities:
Advanced ability to generate ad hoc reports using the ATS, as well as Microsoft Access databases and Excel as needed;
Demonstrated ability to independently initiate action, complete assignments and to handle multiple assignments at different locations simultaneously;
Excellent collaboration, relationship, and consultative skills with demonstrated success building relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization;
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with persons at all levels and to maintain effective working relationships;
Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of assignments simultaneously;
Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and develop workarounds for issues that require timely resolution;
Ability to handle sensitive matters on a confidential basis;
Ability to maintain accurate records;
Ability to communicate very clearly and effectively in oral and written form;
Ability to work independently and with an attention to detail; and
Ability to travel within the Commonwealth as necessary.
Employment is contingent upon passage of a criminal record check.
If you are not currently viewing this posting online, please visit the Judicial Court Jobs website at www.mass.gov/courts to apply for this position or any other Trial Court employment opportunity.
No applications or resumes will be accepted by hand, mail, fax, or email delivery.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Massachusetts Court SystemBostonMA
VIEW JOBS2/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-20T00:00Job Description for Advertising Purposes
Looking for a dynamic leader to build a world-class global talent acquisition function. In this role, you will own the strategy, implementation and execution of all aspects of talent acquisition for a fast-paced global technology company. PTC is leading digital disruption in IOT, AR / VR and SaaS. As a 30+-year-old company, we are looking for a TA leader who is passionate about digital HR, next gen analytics, culture & talent brand. You must embrace new approaches to talent assessment & sourcing, building great recruiting teams, designing talent strategies, implementing next gen TA tools & aligning the appropriate processes and measurements to ensure the team's success. Most importantly you need to be passionate about people, talent and the potential of digital.
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, the primary role of the Sr. Vice President of Talent Acquisition is to drive the sourcing and recruiting of a global workforce and create strategic approaches to identifying and attracting diverse candidates to successfully meet business needs. Due to the range of products and technologies at PTC, we are looking for an innovative leader who can create differentiated talent approaches and has built a global TA organization.
The TA leader will be a brand builder who is focused on scaling and building a talented global TA organization. You will leverage analytics, insights and research in assessing the TA process, future hiring plans, market drivers, talent pools, and collaborate on TA activities and strategies across the HR organization. You will be a thought leader to management and a critical value driver for the business. We are in a competitive business and TA needs to be at the forefront of pipelining and talent attraction to ensure that we remain competitive in the markets we serve.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identifying new and creative ways to source viable candidates through modern practices and cutting -edge tools.
* Experience building and scaling high functioning and specialized recruiting teams
* Build & maintain professional relationship with business partners
* Leverage multiple channels/media to drive hiring efforts and constantly assess new approaches
* Ensure that the organization is being recognized as a best place to work focused on creating an amazing candidate experience and telling the PTC story via social, crowdsourcing, meetup and talent branding tools
* Develop and nurture talent pipelines for key positions that are regularly in demand in order to shorten time-to-fill and attract amazing talent.
* Collaborate in the development of employment branding, communication and marketing collateral, and social media.
* Experiment and innovate to design new approaches to source, recruit and screen talent for PTC
* Deep expertise in leading and designing a scalable talent function
* Process and execution oriented with the ability to take strategic approaches to problem solving
* Perform sourcing and interviewing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
* Ability to source and close candidates at executive and Board level
* Creativity and a champion for recruiting and the people strategy at PTC
* Organize and/or attend networking events relevant to our strategy.
* Leverage new tools/technology to support candidate outreach, applicant tracking, employee selection efforts.
* Provide leadership, which continually raises the bar and demonstrates strategic thinking in establishing a long-term plan that delivers business results.
* Evaluate and choose strategies for identifying and screening candidates and retaining staff.
* Participate in meetings related to hiring strategies and training other members of the hiring team.
* Work with the leadership team to define talent needs, necessary skills and preferred qualifications. Build credible, trusted working relationships with managers and leaders across the organization to understand business objectives, hiring needs and challenges in order to develop specific recruiting plans.
* Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
* Able to leverage technology, outsourcing, analytics to create recruiting operating model that scales and is strategic & impactful for PTC
* Set continuous improvement goals.
* Determine current staffing needs and produce and develop staffing strategies for a growing company, paying close attention to trends.
* Provide weekly status updates and reports on activities to the leadership team, implement data driven approaches to PTC's talent strategy
* Maintain a summary of competitive compensation and benefits from other comparable companies.
* Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
* Gather, process and analyze all the relevant data on candidates.
* Build & develop high performing teams of amazing recruiters
* A role model who has strong communication skills and drives an inclusive and diverse approach to team building and recruitment across PTC
* Provide effective performance feedback through recognition and rewards.
* Extensive experience with recruiting, at least 15+ years in TA and 5+ years in TA leadership roles
* Previous experience in an organization in digital transformation and/or SaaS who is a curious learner
* Mix of larger scale global public and startup / smaller technology company experience
* Expertise in driving recruiting excellence, leveraging data to improve everything from candidate experience, requisition balancing / resource allocation, cost-per-hire, funnel optimization, etc.
* Adept at using metrics and analytics to support strategy
* Experience implementing recruiting metrics / KPIs and executive level dashboards
* 5+ years' experience managing a global team – excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
* Experience in full cycle recruiting and employment branding.
* Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
* Passion and proven expertise implementing D&I approaches to talent
* Previously led a UR function in addition to professional and exec recruiting
* Expertise in building / maintaining a suite of tools (eg. ATS) and 3rd party services that provide the right lift to the TA team
* Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and similar applications.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Comfortable presenting to executive level audiences
* Well-organized, able to identify and resolve challenges in a timely manner.
* Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate their effectiveness.
* A leader and strategic thinker with strong integrity
Parametric Technology CorporationBostonMA