Talent Acquisition Manager - Boston
Boston , MA 02115
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hents redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
We are committed to hiring exceptional candidates, and ensuring our employees are given with formal development opportunities that will allow them to do their best work, progress quickly, and fulfil their potential, whatever their background.
- Use your knowledge and expertise in talent acquisition to work alongside HR to develop a hiring strategy to recruit talent for our global teams.
- Work with senior management to actively identify and quantify the hiring needs for the firm, across all global regions.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Effectively use talent metrics to understand hiring trends and review strategy, and communicate them back to senior management.
- Create programs to find the right talent early on and train up internally, such as graduate fairs, programs, internships, other events.
- Ensure that all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable local employment laws and company policy.
- Review and maintain an applicant tracking system (ATS) for reporting.
- Ensure our hiring strategy has at as it's focus hiring a more diverse set of extraordinary candidates.
- Minimum 3 years recruitment or talent management experience.
- Experience in organisations that have undergone significant grown and change.
- Strong communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
- Demonstrable a passion for people and talent, working as part of the regional team.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and time-management skills.
- A proactive and hands-on attitude that inspires creative thinking.
Great if you also have:
- A workplace related psychology or similar behavioral sciences background.
- Experience with talent acquisition within technology, specifically fintech.
- A strong network within the development or cloud technology space.
- Experience recruiting globally or the resourcefulness to find solutions.
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the vibrant Back Bay neighborhood alongside hundreds of other start-ups.From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials and training opportunities, and employee discounts, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay and robust healthcare package.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hents we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.