Talent Acquisition & Human Resources Lead
Fair Haven , NJ 07704
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industrys most complex challenges in healthcare, life sciences, high-tech & manufacturing. Our commitment is to keep our clients/market leaders in their industry at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted 2019's Top 10 Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our can-do environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop recruitment strategies and comprehensive hiring plan
- Draft & post job opportunities to relevant job boards
- Utilize Workable Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to vet candidates and move them through the recruitment process while building and maintaining candidate pipeline
- Source candidates utilizing LinkedIn and other talent platforms
- Phone screen qualified candidates and review with hiring managers
- Manage candidate email correspondence and schedule calendar invites for interviews
- Facilitate on-site interviews to ensure a smooth, positive candidate experience
- Draft offer letters, extend formal offers, perform background checks and reference verification
- Conduct new hire orientation and the overall on boarding process per department
- Organize campus recruitment and local initiatives & attend events
- Manage talent retention in conjunction with creating employee engagement initiatives to maintain company culture
- Lead recruitment marketing initiatives utilizing company website, Glassdoor, advertisements, etc.
- Track specific metrics and data & create reports upon management request
- Handle administration of quarterly & annual employee reviews
What You Need for This Position:
- Bachelors degree in or similar to English, Communications, Human Resource Management, Business Administration
- 3+ years experience as a technical recruiter hiring roles such as: developers, solutions architects, project managers, & business analysts as well as operational roles such as sales/marketing, finance, & administration
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment
- Experience hiring talent within the Salesforce ecosystem strongly desired
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation
- Experience managing talent retention & employee engagement
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to collaborate effectively with executives, management & employees across all departments
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Results DRIVEN
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with ambiguity and thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to make sound decisions and demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness in handling confidential information
- Basic technical knowledge or strong desire to learn
- Understanding of Salesforce a plus
What's In It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Certifications
- Friday Team Lunch & Learns
- Company Events & Team Building
- Wellness Program