Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Contract
JRA Consulting Services, Inc.
Lake Forest , IL 60045
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Contract Opportunity. Talent Acquisition Coordinator. Open Ended Project that could last 1+ year.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Coordinator will support and partner with the Talent Acquisition Consultants team. This individual will be responsible for Scheduling a high volume of candidates through the interviewing process. They will also assist with departmental projects designed to improve the hiring process or experience, and making recommendations, and executing, on the teams hiring strategy.Major responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate and Schedulea high volume of interviews, supporting 3-4 Recruiters, ina fastpaced work environment.
- Develop work plan to support 3-4 Recruiters on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain necessary documentation for tracking of hiring and project management work, including project plans, process documents and policies.
- Collaborate with Consultants, TA Leadership, and hiring managers to develop customer focused hiring plan.
- Responsible for Candidate management and hiring process ownership with the following processes:
- Candidate tracking through applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and Schedule Interviews (phone and in-person)
- Arrange for and manage Travel and Expenses for Candidates
- Employee Referral tracking management
- Audit and track pre-hire process (background, drug screen, references)
- Input all data fornew hire documents within the applicant tracking system
- Manage internal database, maintaining data integrity, resume integration, job posts, etc (where applicable)
BA/BS or equivalent preferred3-5 years of related Interview Scheduling experience in a fast paced environment requiredDemonstrate high sense of urgency, strong work ethic and can manage ambiguity in a fast paced environmentExcellent organizational and facilitation skills with strong attention to detail and minimal amount of direct supervision.Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in an interrupt and deadline driven atmosphereStrong knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writingProficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System or CRM is a plusExperience conducting behavioral-based interviews is a plus