Talent Acquisition And Development Specialist
Anaheim , CA 92812
Posted 3 weeks ago
Our direct current client is seeking a Technical Recruiter aka as a Talent Acquisition and Development Specialist in a contract consulting role. Working for this client who is in the food manufacturing/distribution industry, you will be building relationships with the hiring managers, and helping to manage and coordinate the interviewing, on-boarding and selection process for both contract and direct hire applicants. This role is in the range of 6 months to start with potential to convert to full time.Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Work closely with ClientManagers and Directors during the talent acquisition process, specifically focusing on:
- Understanding the skills and experience required for each position
- Facilitating job requisitions through the approval process
- Assist with recruitment activities such as interacting with pre-approved staffing agencies, reviewing submitted resumes, recommending candidates for interviews, participating in interview scheduling, conduct initial phone interviews and making recommendations for next steps.
- Maintaining candidate tracking spreadsheet
- Facilitate the on-boarding process by scheduling New Hire Orientation sessions for all new employees and contractors.
- Manage and maintain all approved Job Descriptions in a central location
- Manage and maintain the candidate disposition tracking process
- Manage and maintain the documentation of all Role-based Competency Matrices
- Provide support for Compensation Analysis activities
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with at least 3+ years of recruiting experience for the IT sector
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide-range of people
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to quickly build trusted relationships
- Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills
- A sense of humor, self-confidence and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.