Systems Support Specialist III (Security)
Santa Ana , CA 92701
Posted 1 week ago
Title: Systems Support Specialist Level III
Work Location: Santa Ana
No recruiting agencies will be considered at this time.
Identiv Technical Services is Identivs premiere group of delivering physical access solutions to our customers. As an integral member of Identivs Technical Services team, the Technical Services Systems Support Specialist Level III works alongside other Technical Services team members, Sales Engineers, Software Engineers, Technicians and Product Managers. He/She must be able to manage hot issues and will be the point-of contact for routine to advanced technical support of Identivs product technologies. The SSS III will professionally be ready to communicate at any time to all parties involved via email, phone and electronic media.
Level 3 knowledge is more advanced troubleshooting; recreating and research in a test environment. Handling escalations from Support Level 1 and 2. Assisting with all IGS integrations that may consist of new deployment, troubleshooting or configuring. Remote into customer system and work through the issues with a systematic process.
Identiv, Inc. is a publically traded company listed on NASDAQ [INVE].
- Must be US Citizen
- Some applied experience working with Local, State and Federal Government agencies on solutions, policies, processes with physical access control systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 Windows 7, Windows 10.
- PKI and Smartcard experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, IIS.
- Experience with Microsoft Cluster technology.
- Experience with storage arrays including SAN and NAS solutions.
- Experience with virtualization technology including VM Ware or Microsoft Virtual Server a plus.
- Experience with government technical publications and implementation desired (HSPD-12, FISMA, FIPS-12, DISA, NIST, FICAM).
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the Support Engineer level.
- Exceptional customer service, overall communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate and work with other internal departments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of team.
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service in politically charged environments.
- Ability to actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions
- Ability to enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of system training, mentoring of new hires, and team content development.
- Ability to apply technology to improve existing products and systems at customers and for internal use.
SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
Required/Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of CISSP, MCSE/MCITP, CCNA, Security+, Network+ preferred. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
Experience with Microsoft Cluster
- Server builds and OS installations
- Understand networks and how to integrate them into our products. - Domain Controllers, App Servers, Data Servers (Split Server configuration) Clients
- Understanding of databases, specifically SQL
- SQL Database Repairs\Upgrades
- FICAM Deployment and troubleshooting
- IGS Integrations- Support/Troubleshooting/Configuring/Deployment
- Support SLA customers
- Act as the primary remote technical contact for Technical Services projects. Support and provide advanced technical support to the systems and sales engineers in the field.
- Provide routine to advanced technical support via email, telephone and electronic media to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Act as the primary technical support providing remote involvement in all aspects of field activities including installation, configuration, training, customer acceptance tests, and troubleshooting, while ensuring satisfaction with Identiv systems.
- Implement on-site solutions, while ensuring satisfaction with Identiv systems.
- Serve as technical authority on Identiv product technologies via on-site, phone and electronic media.
- Utilize Ticketing system to create and Document all customer-facing issues.
- Must be able to pass federal background check.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to customers.
Were a community of committed professionals who focus on our customers needs and bring the optimal security solutions technology to meet - and then exceed their needs. Were committed to each other and to our company. By supporting each other and our business, we thrive, grow and succeed as individuals, as colleagues and as a company.
Competitive Base Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Vanguard 401(k), PTO, Holiday, Sick Pay
Supplemental Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, FSA Medical and Dependent care plans
We believe in the importance of hiring the finest qualified people, and to that end, and being mindful of our responsibilities to our employees and customers, all offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a confidential pre-employment background check. Identiv is committed to equal employment opportunities.
Identiv, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a).