Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Systems Support Engineer
Grand Circle Corporation
Boston , MA 02210
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Celebrating its 30th year Grand Circle Corporation is a premier digital direct market organization and the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans over 50. Our mission is to help change people's lives, including those of our travelers, our associates, and people living in communities where we work and travel. More than two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Travel, Overseas Adventure Travel, and Grand Circle Cruise Line.
We are seeking a Systems Support Analyst who will focus on troubleshooting and support for PC and Mac users as well as regular site surveys and support for satellite offices throughout Boston and
Southern New Hampshire.
- Service and support for Apple and Lenovo (PC) workstations.
- New user creation, hardware inventory & deployment, and quarterly site surveys of satellite offices.
- Rotational On-call support.
- Achieve overall excellence by managing expectations within end-users and fostering teamwork.
- Ensure project goals are met within scheduling and budgeting parameters.
- Provide subject matter expertise to technical and business staff.
- 3+ years support experience with Apple and Microsoft products
- Solid understanding
- Active Directory
- Solid analytical skills, problem determination, and resolution recovery processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with peers, senior staff, and internal\external customers.
- Ability to think on your feet and efficiently / creatively problem-solve issues.
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment
- Proven leader, individual contributor, and team player with ability to mentor and check ego at the door.
- Personal transportation; able to drive to locations throughout Boston and Southern NH
- Significant personal travel discounts
- MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
- Generous Paid Time Off program & 9 company holidays
- Flexible work options to support work life balance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
- Casual Dress code every day!