Systems Specialist, Senior
Patuxent River , Maryland 12116
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Must be a U.S. CitizenClearance Required:
Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An Associate of Science (AS) degree or an Associate of Arts (AA) degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline and an additional four (4) years of recent and relevant technical field experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. These four (4) years of experience are in addition to the required minimum of ten (10) years to meet the Experience requirements below, therefore, requiring a total of fourteen (14) years of experience.
At least ten (10) years of recent and relevant technical experience in an engineering position, to include a comprehensive knowledge of specific system(s), is required.Functional Description:
- Reviews technical problems.
- Provides solutions for software, hardware and systems.
- Troubleshoots operating anomalies using data review methodologies and/or automated evaluation programs.
- Analyzes data and solves problems.
- Communicates with peers, subordinates and senior management.
- Identifies objects, actions and events affecting organizational operations.