Systems Engineer - San Diego
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title:Systems Engineer
Location:San Diego, CA
The candidate will support the MIDS IPO in the development of legacy MIDS LVT terminal and future JTRS terminals This will include supporting action item collection configuration management working ECP's and other engineering tasks.
- Knowledge of communication systems for use in various military and commercial applications.
- Experience interfacing with customer/business development for requirements definition, training, product demonstration or support.
- Ability to abstract complex, technical concepts and communicate them in an a clear, relevant, complete manner to others.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and interact with a variety of engineering development teams.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.