Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Large plaintiff law firm is seeking a Windows server expert to help manage our production Windows clusters. The successful candidate must be proficient in supporting Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, and various SAN technologies in a multi-data center environment. VMware knowledge a plus.
- Architect, implement and support Domain Controller/Active Directory, physical and virtual servers, database servers and high performance storage solutions.
- Monitor and tune servers for optimal performance.
- Manage servers from multiple data centers, including yearly fail-over exercises.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and vendors to ensure compute infrastructure has the appropriate capacity and business continuity plans in place
- Proactively seek opportunities for improvement in the environment and provide the designs, plans, and execution to remediate these issues.
- Design, implement and maintain effective storage solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to perform server patching and maintenance.
- Provide production support for escalations.
- Evaluate hardware and software purchases.
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems by developing and adhering to secure systems policies and other standards.
- Create and maintain IT Operational documentation.
- Provide technical support for 24 x 7 on call rotation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and certifications.
- Must have at least 10 years of server administration experience in production-facing Microsoft environments.
- Must have working experience with VMWare, ESXi, SAN, NAS, and Windows 2008 and 2012 server solutions.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing secure server policies in Active Directory.
- Extensive knowledge in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Azure, Office365 or other cloud solution is strongly desired.
- A solid understanding of Exchange Server and SQL Server administration.
- Hands on storage management experience with Nimble and PURE.
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions such as CommvVault and Veeam.
- Hands on experience with SSL certificate management.
- Extensive experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as Solar Winds.
- Working knowledge of network concepts and principles.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in Server 2008 or higher preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO