Aetos is a workplace that is compliant with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
Aetos is currently seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer.
• As a Model Based Systems Engineer, you will:
• Apply modern engineering practices for Digital Transformation initiatives
• including Agile, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), and Test Automation.
• Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and efficiency analyses for total systemsanalyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
• Ensure the logical and detailed conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• Use your excellent communication skills to work across Aetos' organization and customer/user community to ensure consensus and understanding of solutions
Typically has 5 - 13 years of professional experience.
Clearance Level: Secret
• Experience in one or more Systems Engineering functions:
• a.) Subsystem design or analysis
• b.) CONOPS development
• c.) System modeling or analysis
• d.) Requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development
• Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with MBSE tools and common modeling approaches
• Familiarity with techniques to manage system models
• Active Secret security clearance
• Experience with a related Program, Project or Customer
• Systems engineering experience or relevant systems engineering training through a university or certificate program
• Familiarity or proficiency with the following engineering tools: [SysML/Cameo Magic Draw, DOORS, MATLAB, Architecture Framework such as DoDAF, Model Center]
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, synergetic team environment
• Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
Aetos Systems, Inc. is a successful Prime and Sub-Contractor recognized by its customers and community for its superior service and sound business practices. Aetos is strategically aligned for rapid growth and our success to date is a direct result of developing and implementing our focused plan, building a solid corporate infrastructure, incorporating integrity into every business process, while hiring, motivating and retaining a strong management and technical staff to support our customers needs. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, & education assistance. Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.