MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Work with Business Analyst to analyze user requirements.
• According to user requirements and company standards to develop program specifications for programmers to program application system.
• Monitor abnormal reports generated by application and supporting systems and respond abnormalities for Manager’s attention.
• Ensure data and system integrity for all application and supporting systems related.
• Improve application and supporting systems to meet team and department goals.
• Monitor application and supporting systems and trouble shoot system abnormalities.
• Assigned the responsibilities of off-hours duty: On-duty employee is required to be available and handle problems according to SOPs.
• Review, process and complete work requisition according to SOPs
• Trouble shoot system problems ASAP for monthly and/or daily closing.
• Test the programs to ensure that the results of system perform as they are defined.
• Ensure sufficient application system documents necessary for system maintain and user training as defined by the company policy or procedure.
• Train users and reply users’ questions.
• Perform additional project or jobs assigned by the manager.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: MINIMUM COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR PRIOR TRAINING:
Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A.