System Support Admin
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solutions.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Documents ticket resolutions and workflow.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- 2+ Years experience working in the technology support field
- Knowledgeable of Windows 7 and Microsoft products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior networking or server management experience
- Has worked in a remote support environment before