Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
System Engineer - Level 3
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC
Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction , Maryland 21228
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is currently in bid stage to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions to over 30 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
The Lead System Engineer is designated as key personnel to provide cross domain system engineering support.SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope PolyJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conlficts\
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior exectuives
- Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC 15288:
- Techncial Process Area- Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal
- Project Process Area- Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area- Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management
- Agreement Process Area- Acquisition and Supply
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliverwork products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process areas
- Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (e.g., Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management) or related discipline (e.g., Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics) from an accredited college or university plus six (6) yearsof systems engineering experience
- OR aHigh School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area)
- OR a Master's degree inQualified Engineering Field (see above) or related discipline (see above) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years ofsystems engineering experience
- OR a PhDnQualified Engineering Field (see above) or related discipline (see above) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years ofsystems engineering experience