System Engineer III - Sccm
Phoenix , AZ 85002
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved.
In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Provides evaluation, engineering/design and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements. Provides escalation support to Tier 1 and 2 engineers.
Demonstrates creativity and takes initiative in problem solving. Resolves or facilitates resolution of complex problems for assigned program. Has a thorough and comprehensive mastery of supported platforms/products and environments.
Focuses the majority of time on complex engineering, architectural and implementation tasks. Project assignments are large in scope and are highly complex.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity IT Perform daily production support activities Participate in team on-call rotations. Perform patching and code deployments across all environments Lead projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
Coordinate implementation and support efforts between IT Operations and other Dignity IT teams. Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting. Provide oversight and facilitation of the Dignity IT change management process as it applies to the IT Operations team.
Review, recommend and monitor the source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines Provide technical leadership and ownership of issues across multiple disciplines and technologies Design, implement and maintain a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all IT Operations platforms With oversight from the System Engineering Lead and Operations Manager(s), initiate and facilitate strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development) Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required. Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions. Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
Design and implement a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning program. Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics. Demonstrate potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge & expertise with Dignity business processes and routines. Research and recommend appropriate System Administration best practices,
- Perform crisis management during high-severity operational incidents.
Moderate travel may be required: 0-10% during the normal course of business but may be required to travel more frequently during certain events.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience is required. 6-10 years of professional experience in an IT technical or infrastructure field is required. 7+ years' experience with Windows Server operating systems is required. 6+ years of experience in Exchange support operations, analysis and design in a large, multi-site IT organization. 5 Years' working with Marimba, Radia or SCCM (Imaging, Application Deployment, Patching, Reporting)- Required 5+ years' experience with software packaging and deployment tools is required 5+ years' experience supporting Windows Application Packaging, Deployments, Scripting, Imaging and Reporting
Required 4+ years' experience with large complex distributed networking environments
Required. 4+ years' experience supporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Design, Configuration Management & Tier 3 support) Required 4+ years' experience with complex Active Directory structures including GPO and GPP Administration is required. 4+ years of advanced experience with scripting languages is required in at least two of the following languages, (AutoIT, VBS, and or PowerShell) 3+ years' designing and implementing small automated solutions to automate basic manual processes. Some solutions need to include utilizing a database.
- 3+ years VMWare experience required
- 3+ years' experience with Archiving Solution.
- 3+ years' experience working in a large regional healthcare organization network Required 2+ years' experience with SQL server. 1+ year experience with PowerShell and/or VB Script. Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing clear communications, training users in complex topics, making presentations.
Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner Required Demonstrates a customer service approach to service delivery and effectively communicates with our customers on requests and incidents. Strong conflict resolution skills. Ability to develop and organize written documentation and procedures is required.
Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment. Team player will work close in team environment. Ability to exercise good judgment in determining work and problem resolution priorities and approaches.
4+years working in an Application/Windows QA role
- Preferred 3 years' experience working with Application Virtual (App-V) Preferred 3 Years' experience working with Flexera/Admin Studio Preferred 3 Years' experience using an ITSM to such as Service Now Preferred Extensive experience in a large enterprise operating environment supporting 10,000+ users. Extensive experience with EMC, Network Appliance, or similar storage systems.
Experience in an ITIL environment. Experience with F5 hardware and load-balancing Exchange messaging components. Experience in troubleshooting server hardware problems.
Experience with Windows 2008, 2012 and Active Directory. Experience with 3rd party archiving, spam, filtering, secure messaging, fax, and edge devices that directly. Commitment to quality and high level of integrity.Moderate travel may be required: 0-10% during the normal course of business but may be required to travel more frequently during certain events.