Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
System Director OF Revenue Cycle Operations-Hospital
KP Recruiting Group
Vancouver , WA 98660
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Directs, controls and is accountable for the revenue cycle across the system under the leadership of the System VP Revenue Cycle. Develops long- and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for revenue cycle. Responsible for directing the day to day operational functions of assigned revenue cycle departments and corresponding entities.
- Provides strategic direction and oversight of Revenue cycle processes, including charge master description, revenue cycle reporting, charge capture process, denial management and related functions through quality data, policies and efficient procedures.
- Leads and manages complex Revenue Cycle projects, working with key stakeholders across PeaceHealth. Coordinates and implements revenue cycle initiatives, including identifying and assembling resources when necessary.
- Actively monitors operational performance to anticipate and meet the needs of leadership. Maintains revenue cycle KPIs within established industry and/or standards and instill accountability and ownership at the appropriate level.
- Fosters a positive and proactive work environment, emphasizing respect for individuals, high standards of quality, customer service, innovation and team work. Fosters strong results orientation by motivating caregivers and holding them accountable to meeting customer needs and organizational goals.
- Motivates, facilitates, mentors and coaches team to deliver high quality, cost effective services. Facilitates the ongoing learning, well-being, professional satisfaction and development of staff through training, work assignments, increased responsibility and mentoring.
- Ensures that organizational integrity and regulatory standards are maintained in all Revenue Cycle policies, procedures and processes. Ensures that all team members know and understand their role related to regulatory compliance. Facilitates compliance with administrative/legal requirements and governmental regulations as they relate to Revenue Cycle operations.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, and implements them by engaging stakeholders throughout the organization. Works in partnership with local and regional leaders of operating units to identify new ways to enhance financial products and services.
- Manages assigned departmental budget oversight. Includes routine monitoring, adjustment and annual budget development process.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure that revenue and reimbursement properly report and support the services provided.
- Drives for changes in work products and processes that will improve functional area efficiencies and effectiveness. Partners with organizational leaders to ensure that operations and processes remain consistent and emulate best practices.
- Ensures revenue cycle data quality monitoring and related training. Monitors work unit compliance with internal controls and develops remediation plans to address identified control weaknesses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required; or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in the revenue cycle or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
- HFMA, MGMA or AHIMA certification desirable.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:OTHER SKILLS:
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Solid process improvement skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with all levels within the organization and external vendors.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
- Strong skills in mediation, conflict resolution and investigations.
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial reporting policies and procedures in a hospital or Clinic environment.
- Must have working knowledge of EMR and Revenue Cycle tools