Aetos is a workplace that is compliant with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
Defending against modern-day missile threats requires constant collaboration and innovation. Thats why were able to integrate systems from end to end so you can detect, control and engage the full spectrum of missile threats across every domain. Its why were investing in ground-breaking technology like directed energy, space-based capabilities, and solid-state radar.
• As a System Architect, you will:
• Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions
• Establish system architecture and CONOPS, perform system trades and analysis, flow down the architecture and CONOPS into requirements and interfaces, and support verification planning
• Use your excellent communication skills to work across the Lockheed Martin organization and customer/user community to ensure consensus and understanding of solutions
• Serve as the systems architect to define and develop an product that integrates with other elements of the system to meet the required mission capabilities.
• Help drive a system solution all the way from concept through system deployment
• Define overall system architecture
• Guide analyses to define the system architecture and system requirements
• Work closely with Systems Engineering to ensure requirements decomposition and allocation to lower level assemblies perform to achieve mission objectives
• Guide overall design to ensure ultimate mission capability is provided in delivered hardware and software
To be successful in this role, typically you will have a technical bachelor's degree and 9+ years of professional experience in the field.
Demonstrated domain experience appropriate to the programExperience in System Engineering processes and functions including:
- System trade studies
- System modeling and analysis
- Stakeholder Needs Analysis and CONOPS development
- System Requirements
- Interface Development and Management
- System Architecture
- System Integration, Test and/or Verification planning and executionExperience with design reviews
Current/Active DoD Security ClearanceDesired Skills:Strong team collaboration, communication and presentation skillsExperience with this Program and Customer, or another related ProgramExperience working through the full lifecycle phases of a development program for the US GovernmentExperience applying Lockheed Martin Space Systems Engineering processes related to this positionArchitecture Concept development experience (for L5 & L6)Architecture Analysis and Evaluation experienceModel Based System Engineering/Architecture planning experienceCost AnalysisRisk and Opportunity Analysis & ManagementProficiency in the following engineering tools: SysML/Cameo Magic Draw, DOORS, MATLAB, JIRA/Confluence, Tableau. (others as appropriate)Desired technology experienceDomain system design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems EngineeringDemonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve very complex problems and implement constructive changeAbility to lead multi-functional teams and lead multiple teams to communicate and coordinate work as one team with common goalsExcellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members, leadership, and customersAbility to work in a fast-paced, synergistic team environment
Current or Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is a successful Prime and Sub-Contractor recognized by its customers and community for its superior service and sound business practices. Aetos is strategically aligned for rapid growth and our success to date is a direct result of developing and implementing our focused plan, building a solid corporate infrastructure, incorporating integrity into every business process, while hiring, motivating and retaining a strong management and technical staff to support our customers needs.We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, & education assistance.Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.