System Administrator - Top Secret Clearance With CI Poly
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Point3 Federal LLC is a small business providing cyber security solutions to the government. Since 2016, Point3 Federal has flourished into an elite provider specializing in software development, training and consulting services, and research within the cyber security domain. Please review the following opportunity and feel free to email me directly with questions to: Carrie@point3.net. Please also provide your current clearance information when applying.
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems
- Provides the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities and programming techniques and controls Performs system capacity analysis and planning, maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links
- Performs configuration management and documentation of network and system topologies
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the organizations hardware, software, and network components in addition to knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
- Plans, organizes, and documents complex system design activities and configure systems to be consistent with the USCYBERCOM policies and procedures.
Minimum of High School DiplomaMinimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I CertificationStrong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communication skills. PERSTO1
- Minimum 10 years of system administrator experience
At Point3 Federal our benefits are second to none. Our medical benefits begin day 1 and Point3 Federal absorbs all of the premiums, our 401K offers a 100% match and also starts day 1 and you are vested immediately. We offer $5,000 referral bonuses for all cleared roles, $2,500 for all technical opportunities, and $1,000 referral bonuses for corporate opportunities. We provide you an HSA account with a generous bi-weekly employer contribution that you can also invest if you so choose. Time out - take it when you need too! You will have immediate access to our primary product offering ESCALATE and can train and develop yourself as you desire. We offer tuition reimbursement and when you visit us here at HQ you have full access to drinks and snacks as you will never go hungry and dogs are a part of our family! Check out https://www.point3federal.com for additional opportunities.