System Administrator - Tampa, FL
Two95 International Inc.
Tampa , FL
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: System Administrator
ng>Position Type: Long term contract
We are looking for a System Administrator- Linux with a focus on: -
- Administration and troubleshooting of a private cloud environment based on Ovirt with over 200 live VMs with Linux Oss.
- Development of all server-side scripting, and ensuring high performance of servers. Therefore, a thorough understanding of linux and other open source technologies is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install and Configure Linux/Windows Systems.
- Monitor server health and perform proactive maintenance to ensure continued uptime and performance for all infrastructure components.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating systems, servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- Maintain server backup, database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) replication and restore process.
- Configuration and maintenance of the monitoring system.
- Configuration of remote access utilities, providing user access control on services like FTP and SSH.- Automation of tasks using scripts.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team.
- Configure and maintain system security.
- 3 years of experience in Linux system administration.
- Exceptional experience in installing and managing webservers (Apache), MySQL, PostgreSQL, FTP, SSH, Asterisk etc.
- Experience in database replication, backups and restore on production servers.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, firewalld, selinux, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Ovirt or VMware.
- Intermediate level with the fundamentals of scripting languages like Bash, Perl, php are preferred.
- Strong skills on LVM, SAN storage and disk management.
- Understanding of Storage concepts RAID/SAN/NAS.
- Experience in configuring security tools like VPN, Firewall, SSL etc.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!