Bethesda , MD 20824
Posted 1 week ago
Clearwaters is seeking to hire a System Administrator to support ongoing critical requirements with one of our Defense customers in Bethesda, MD. The System Administrator will be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing and maintaining networked system server support activities, and supporting application programmers working in that environment. Must demonstrate hands-on experience with blade architecture, virtualization technologies, Active Directory management, group policy, applications support, and storage solutions. Provide high level technical and administrative direction for personnel responsible for systems,
servers, and storage design, implementation, and operations tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards and progress in accordance with schedules. Independently evaluate and resolve system, servers, storage, and processing problems. Design, configure and implement system, servers, and storage architecture designs. Evaluate performance using hardware and software diagnostic tools. Lead the designing, planning and installation of new systems, servers, storage, and hardware. Evaluate changes for operational impact. Make recommendations for approval of systems, servers,
and storage installations. Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on systems, servers, and storage
progress to stakeholders, colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
• Minimum Three (3+) years hands on relevant experience.
• MCITP, MCSE, VCP certification (or equivalent experience with networks and servers).
• Comp TIA Security+ required.
• Experience with Linux/Unix (preferred).
- Minimum Secret Security Clearance Required
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)