Nashville , TN
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of the internal systems, including customer on-premises, hosted, and cloud environments, as well as providing technical assistance to team members with system and network requests.
- IT Support relating to issues with internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware and Microsoft.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Administer hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements.
- Support disaster recovery solutions.
- Remote access solution support: VPN & Remote Desktop Services.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, or agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Work through a daily schedule that has been established through the dispatch process.
- Work through project tickets and phases as assigned by a Project Manager.
- Enter all work as service or project tickets into PSA platform.
- Regularly review and study IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- 5+ years of professional IT experience.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft Azure, MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Fortinet NSE, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organizations key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- 100% employer paid health insurance (medical and dental).
- Mileage and phone reimbursement.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.