We are looking for someone who can design and sell swimming pools. If you have computer design experience please contact me. Also if you have sales experience along with being able to design on a computer, please contact me.
VIEW JOBS12/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-08T00:00This is an open and ongoing talent pool for the 2019 pool season. All qualified applicants will be contacted via email in late December 2018 with information on how to attend the 2018 pool hiring event scheduled for early January.
To ensure the safety of guests while using the pool and its surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Must be at 16 years of age (21 at European pools).
Provide courteous guest service to all guests
Must be able to initiate and engage in conversations in a professional and friendly manner
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to work independently and with a team
Guards the pool from the lifeguard stands to ensure the safety of guests at all times
Maintains an upright and attentive posture while guarding
Follow all safety and health standards as set forth at all times.
Lifeguard certified; CPR for the professional rescuer; first aid training; fast paced environment. *Must be certified prior to employment
Must have enthusiasm and posses excellent customer skills
Must be able to tolerate a close knit environment with constant co-worker involvement
Requires heavy lifting, bending, pushing and pulling
Must be able to work in extreme temperatures and other adverse conditions
Able to lift 50 lbs
Stand and move throughout the pool as required in an efficient, expedient manner, regardless of extremes in temperature
Maintain the physical stamina and proper mental attitude to perform under pressure and deal with emergency situations
Assess a situation and perform rescue skills in accordance with the American Red Cross guidelines; must sidestroke, crawl or breaststroke.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. Stand and move throughout the pool area as required during an assigned shift in an efficient, expedient manner, regardless of extremes in temperature. Maintain the physical stamina and proper mental attitude to perform under pressure and deal with emergency situations. Access a situation and perform rescue skills in accordance with the American Red Cross guidelines. Must be able to swim 500 meters nonstop performing one or more of the following strokes, sidestroke, crawl, or backstroke. Must be able to lift lounge chairs and move towel carts during an assigned shift. Maintain the physical stamina and proper mental attitude to perform under pressure and deal with emergency situations. Responds to visual and oral cues. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Available to work weekends and holidays.
Caesars Entertainment CorporationLas VegasNV
VIEW JOBS12/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-09T00:00Location:
Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Pool Supervisor to oversee the entirety of the pool operation in the absence of management. This includes ensuring guest safety by preventing and responding to emergencies, as well as making each guest's visit at the pool memorable and fun. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
* Participation in Seasonal Hiring for lifeguards, pool attendants, and sales associates.
* Training New Hires as to the SHOW Service Basics and job performance, as well as conducting In-Services to assess skills and update team members as to the status of the operation.
* Scheduling staff according to availability and business needs while still being conscious of payroll concerns.
* Overseeing Pool Operations including the opening, maintaining, and closing of the pool daily.
* Overseeing Retail Operations including ordering, inventory, display, and sale of items.
* Overseeing Cabana Operations including reservations, checking-in, checking-out, interdepartmental communication with concierge, and data collection for revenue reporting.
* Assisting with Food and Beverage Operations including check alteration and inventory control.
* Development of Employee Incentives and data collection for existing incentive programs.
* Disciplinary Action tracking and reporting, as well as counseling employees.
* Guest Service Recovery for both operations and food and beverage concerns.
* Revenue Reporting for cabana operations, retail, and food and beverage.
* Knowledge of Forbes and AAA, including expectations and rating systems.
* Providing functionality and willingness to assist in all departments and positions within the scope of the operation.
* Familiarity with Southern Nevada Health District and the guidelines for pool operations.
* Interdepartmental communication and assistance with various departments, including, concierge, facilities, environmental services, bell desk, and security.
* At least 18 years of age.
* At least 1 year of experience in pool operations.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
* Ability to lift, carry, and pull at least 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
* Ability to work outdoors in seasonal heat or cold as well as inclement weather.
* Ability to create, develop, lead, and mentor a team.
* Lifeguard/First-Aid/AED Certification
* American Red Cross Pool Supervisor Certification
* SNHD Food Handler Certification
* TAM/Alcohol Awareness Certification
* Familiarity with Collective Bargaining Agreements
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Intermediate to Advanced Experience with the following programs: Opera, InfoGenesis, Microsoft Office Suite, and HotSOS
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Previous experience in pool operations in a Forbes Four-Star/AAA Four-Diamond property.
* At least one (1) year in pool operations leadership.
* At least one (1) year in food and beverage operations.
* At least one (1) year in retail operations.
* American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) and/or Lifeguard Instructor (LGI) Certification.
* This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
MGM ResortsLas VegasNV
VIEW JOBS12/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-11T00:00Job Description
It is the responsibility of the Pool Porter to supply all Bars and Pump Rooms and remove trash. Assist other Beverage personnel as needed. Including the servicing of pool cabanas and daybeds for VIP bottle service. This position must also exhibit a high level of professional and personalized guest service that embodies the Company's brand standard and core values (K.E.E.P. – Kindness, Engagement, Empathy and Positivity).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Completes all set up and stocking of Liquor supplies, glasses. Ice in a timely manner according to Golden Nugget Bar Standards and Procedures.
* Keep Bar areas, pump rooms, coolers and equipment and supplies clean at all times.
* Complete end of shift cleaning of all bars and pump rooms.
* Fill out required paperwork, bar transfers (liquor) and dry stock deliveries (Napkins, Towels, Straws, etc.).
* Follow directions of Bartenders and/or Apprentice Bartenders according to Departmental Policies.
* Deliver ice to bars, as needed. Fill Beer orders from main cooler and also change empty Beer Kegs, as needed. Change Soda, Wine, and Frozen Mix boxes at various pump rooms and bars.
* Empty dirty glass bins located at the main pool entrance; bring to the service bar for cleaning.
* Assist servers in VIP areas (Cabana, Daybeds) with bottle presentation and other daily functions to ensure guest service.
* Set up/Break down Guest requested Activities (Tables, cabanas)
* Adhere to all Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* High volume hotel/restaurant experience preferred.
* Must have physical strength and mobility.
* Communicate efficiently with Bartenders and Apprentice Bartenders.
* Obtain a Health Card, Alcohol Awareness Card, and Union Referral Slip.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum age requirement is 21
* Minimum Six (6) months experience.