SVP SBA Business Development Officer Practice Finance/ Nationwide
SVI Recruiting Group
Minneapolis , MN 55421
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The SVP SBA Business Development Officer/ Practice Finance is responsible for developing new SBA lending opportunities focused on Practice Finance for the Western US and National footprint. The focus of this role with be working with the Medical, Dental, Veterinary Practice looking to expand via acquisition or organic growth, on providing SBA Loan options and how they can benefit their practice.
SVP SBA Business Development Officer / Lender responsibilities include:
- Generating new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Making a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and clients requiring travel.
- Strong expertise within the Medical/ Practice Finance sector
- Working to foster new and expanding existing customer relationships through cross-selling products and services.
- Developing and maintaining a referral source database for both local and the bank overall SBA marketing purposes.
- Maintaining and applying a thorough understanding of the banks credit policy, SBA eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete loan application packages.
- Actively participating in local SBA district functions with assigned marketing area.
- Providing management with input regarding current policies and practices.
- Assisting the bank in the promotion of all product lines offered in assigned market.
- Generating loans that maintain an acceptable level of performance. Assisting special assets and credit services in any requested servicing action within assigned marketing area.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related field required.
- 5 years of SBA/Commercial lending experience with a proven track record of success in the Practice Finance sector
- Must have averaged a production level of at least $10 million in SBA loans in each of the last two years.
- A thorough knowledge of SBA lending rules, regulations and practices.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly across all lines of business while handling multiple priorities are mandatory.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel