Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SVP Of Marketing
Playa Vista , CA 90066
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Irwin Naturals
Irwin Naturals is a successful and growing natural products and supplements company with headquarters in the Playa Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles. Founded in 1994, Irwin Naturals is the leading producer of soft-gel based herbal formulas with products sold in over 90,000 retail outlets and on IrwinNaturals.com.Senior Vice President of Marketing
The SVP of Marketing is a dynamic executive with best-in-class marketing skills and training with particular expertise in building brand equity and awareness, digital/social media/e-commerce, and product innovation. In addition, this individual will build on his/her previous experience in CPG to build consumer's top-of-mind awareness, and drive trial and repeat consumer purchases across multiple sales channels. This role offers an exciting opportunity to oversee an innovative and expanding product portfolio, and build and lead a team of highly motivated and driven marketing professionals within a dynamic, fast-growing company. Success comes from building on strong foundational, core portfolio of products while also developing a pipeline of new products, packaging and commercial innovations. This individual will be a critical member of the company's executive team and will serve as a strategic business partner to the CEO and the Founder/Chairman who operates with a strong, cross-collaborative team spirit.Responsibilities:
- Partner with CEO and Executive team to drive growth of the business
- Lead development of existing and new brands for the company
- Drive consumer brand awareness of Irwin Naturals and our brands, largely via highly effective digital/social/influencer-driven advertising
- Lead expansion of Irwin Naturals direct-to-consumer e-commerce business
- Lead creative design and execution across product portfolio
- Support product innovation efforts
- Support retail sales through development of impactful omni-channel advertising and promotional materials
- Support international expansion efforts
- Strong brand development & advertising experience for consumer products
- Experience in CPG is a must-have. Ideal candidate will have experience in nutrition (i.e., food & beverage, supplements), and experience in other CPG categories is a nice-to-have (i.e., personal care)
- Must have experience in social media & influencer-driven advertising. Ideal candidate will have honed these skills in Direct-To-Consumer/e-commerce businesses. Experience in subscription businesses is a nice-to-have.
- Omni-channel experience (including brick-and-mortar retail) is a nice-to-have
- Ideal candidate will have experience in product innovation
- Ideal candidate will have experience in entrepreneurial environments, particularly working with visionary, creative founders
- Strong team-building experience
- International experience is a plus
- MBA (highly preferred)
- Strong and intuitive creative design skills. Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment and partner with the companys CEO, Founder, and the Executive team to drive development of our brands, products, and market positioning.
- Strong left-brain and right-brain skills. Comfortable leveraging data & analytics to drive marketing strategy and execution
- Exceptional EQ and interpersonal skills. Highly collaborative team-player who will contribute to a positive environment and purpose-driven company culture
- Passion for socially-responsible brands and for maximizing social and company impact
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills