Alliance Land Surveyors is looking for a self-motivated and goal oriented individual to join our team as a Land Survey Technician/Cad Draftsman. Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in the preparation of land title, boundary, topographic surveys, and Commercial/ALTA surveys. Experience preparing metes and bounds descriptions, FEMA flood elevation certificates, and construction staking packages. We are looking for someone that has the ability to work in the field as a crew chief and also work as a Cad Draftsman. Candidates should have at least 3-5 years experience working as a member of a survey team (rodman, instrument man, or crew chief).Responsibilities:
• Analyze field data for boundary reconstruction and prepare meets and bounds descriptions when necessary.
• Preparing and review final boundary, title, topographic surveys, and commercial/ALTA surveys.
• Research public records
• Communicate with team members regarding the status of assigned projects
• Perform other duties as assignedWorking conditions:
• Work in an office environment (working from home may be a possibility). And also work in the field collecting survey field data.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities on a regular basis
• Ability to work in fast pace environment and meet deadlines
• Constant communication with other team membersJob Requirement:• MUST be proficient in AutoCad/Carlson/IntelliCad.
• Valid Identification card or Texas driver's license and Clean Driving Record
• 3-5 year of surveying experience in Texas
• Compensation: Based on work experience
Alliance Land Surveyors