Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered):
1. *Client prefers 1 yr of recent experience, but will take new grads (if the candidate recently graduated)!
2. CPR certification for the Healthcare Provider required
3. Certified Surgical Tech (CST) preferred
4. Ortho/Spine experience preferred
5. High school graduate or equivalent required
What you need to know:
• The Surg Tech will be working in the brand new Ortho/Spine Institute in Skokie, IL
• $5,000 sign-on bonus for certified techs and a $1,000 sign-on bonus for non-certified techs.
• Perform scrub person duties during the intraoperative phase of surgical procedures
• Assist in the preparation and dispensing of instruments, equipment and supplies required for surgical procedures
Adult, Pediatric, Geriatric
licenses and certifications
Rotating Weekends, On Call, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Professional development opportunities
This is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. They are headquartered in Evanston, Ill., and have a 900 physician multispecialty group practice, Medical Group, with 130 locations in the Chicagoland area. They have annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employ 10,500 people.
This is a Magnet-recognized organization, the first in Illinois to receive this prestigious honor as an entire system that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care.
This is a not-for-profit organization principally formed to provide quality healthcare services for the communities it serves. The delivery of healthcare services is provided in a wide range of inpatient and ambulatory healthcare settings, communitywide, employing modern technology and expertise.