This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Be part of an exciting and team-oriented, multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice! NWES provides a great work life balance with no weekends or holidays work.
- Assist physicians and nurses in rendering professional care to patients undergoing surgical procedures within our ASC facility.
- works under direct supervision of the Perioperative and Circulating RN
- functions cooperatively with physicians and staff, exhibiting strong teamwork
An ideal candidate will be patient-focused with a love for the senior community. Northwest Eye Surgeons is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and full benefits packages including PTO and 401(k) matching
- Graduate of accredited program for Surgical Technology or central processing
- Current Washington Surgical Technologist Registration is mandatory
- Current CPR/AED is mandatory and ACLS is preferred.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office products, Windows environment, and strong keyboarding skills.
- Basic knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of sterile technique as it applied to the operating room.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong ability to multitask
- Have flexibility to help in all areas and effectively work in a team environment
- Maintain a professional presentation, patient confidentiality and have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication for exemplary customer service
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off