Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Healthcare Employment Partners
Coos Bay , OR 97420
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for aSurgical Technologist
in the south coastal area of Oregon.
Offering Sign On Bonus, with three year commitment,generous education loan forgiveness
Responsibilities of the Surgical Technologist:
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, assists the physician performing a surgical procedure by establishing and maintaining a sterile field in the O.R., setting up equipment, scrubbing in, handing instruments and supplies to surgeon.
- Assists the surgical team by preparing patient for transport out of O.R. and cleaning O.R.
Requirements of the Surgical Technologist:
- National certification as a Surgical Technician
- Recent (within past 2 years) experience in acute hospital operating room preferred
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 60-day grace period.
About the Facility:
This facility offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic services. The hospital's inpatient and outpatient services include medical, surgical, pediatric, critical care, home health, outpatient and acute inpatient psychiatric, oncology, obstetrical, and other specialties.