USA Vein Clinics
Northbrook , IL 60062
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Surgery Schedulers needed to schedule patients for appointments with our clinics across the United States!
These are full-time, permanent positions which are open due to growth! We are located in Northbrook IL.
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients? Are you compassionate, professional, goal oriented, and a multi-tasker? If so, then we may have the ideal role for you.
As a Surgery Scheduler you will assist new and existing patients by helping them schedule appointments to gain access to life changing medical care. While quickly, accurately and efficiently handling calls and answering questions, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
- Handles inbound and outbound multi-line and multi-language customer care calls
- Accommodates scheduling needs of existing patients, including scheduling future appointments and addressing schedule changes
- Makes outgoing confirmation and follow up calls
- Answers questions from patients and addresses concerns using established scripts and procedures
- Makes outbound recalls to former patients to re-establish patient care
- Serves as information desk, including transfer of calls and accepting phone messages
- Demonstrates knowledge of services, professionalism and outstanding customer service
- Adheres to established procedures for inter-office communication and other guidelines related to the job and the company
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Surgery Scheduling experience a plus
- CNA or medical office experience a plus
- Be able to multi-task
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Comprehension of computers and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum education: high school graduate
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Russian, Polish, or Greek highly preferred.