Supreme Integrated Technology- Project Manager
Employee Owned Holdings, Inc.
New Orleans , LA 70112
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Supreme Integrated Technology is looking for candidates who want to take the next step in their career to join our 100% employee owned company. SITs engineering expertise transforms ideas into success for hydraulic and electric powered movable structures. SIT specializes in custom systems and projects, making every project unique and offering the opportunity to solve challenge problems for customers. Our projects are typically for marine, oil & gas, defense, civil (movable bridges) and industrial power unit applications. We pride ourselves on a culture of teamwork - because we are a smaller company you have opportunity to be involved in every aspect of a project and make an impact from start to finish.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Critical point of contact to ensure large projects move forward smoothly and all stakeholders receive appropriate communication.
- Establish contract related summaries of components and affected documentation in summary format management & customer review.
- Manage communication with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders to keep projects moving forward and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Produce or review correspondence, designs, and data requirement submittals for each assigned contract.
- Maintain proper documentation of progress on deadlines as well as details of components and project requirements.
- Formalize and submit Operation and Maintenance Technical Manuals, Test Plans and Test Reports, Installation and Field Support Guidance, Integrated Logistics Support Data, and coordinate high level 3rd Party Testing.
- Assist in cost and technical proposal preparation and review with an eye to performance, design, documentation, and testing considerations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience (technical, engineering or business degree preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, engineering or related fields.
- Experience in the military, commercial manufacturing, or engineering services a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment a plus.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Project Management principals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, more efficient ways to accomplish tasks.
- Attention to detail, ensures customer receives accurate and thorough information.
- Customer service oriented, professional communication with all levels of project stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match. A unique benefit SIT offers as part of Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. is an employee stock ownership plan.
What is an ESOP?
ESOP is a special retirement program that allows employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI, you automatically begin investing in your future (without having to purchase shares). We are a high growth company committed to training our employee owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
- Studies also show that retirement account balances for ESOP companies are 2.5 times higher.
- ESOP companies grow 2.5 times faster than those companies without employee ownership.
- Research shows employee owned companies are superior in performance, employee benefits and employee morale because everyone is working towards a common goal.