Transform SR Home Improvement Products
Brighton , CO 80601
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Support Supervisor will supervise all support functions of the PDC including but not limited to office, inbound freight, housekeeping and other miscellaneous functions as assigned. This role will directly supervise associates assigned to these areas. The Support Supervisor will also monitor and help support all other operational activities within the unit and work with the production leads when necessary to solve problems and support their functions.
- Monitors activities to ensure the proper paperwork flow, consolidation of product and the locating of missing merchandise to enhance customer satisfaction by reducing irregularities.
- Oversees the processing of all accounting of inbound Sears to Sears returns insuring the proper type of credits are processed to the correct units.
- Processes daily production reports and prepares weekly Profit & Loss report including weekly flash to home office.
- Identifies and recommends needed changes to department manager and/or operations manager on the standardized processes for the functional area.
- Coordinates and monitors operations within the functional areas to ensure performance production rates are consistent with business plan and pattern, reducing irregularities and damages.
- Promotes safety in work processes and associate performance by supporting company and/or facility safety programs by educating associates, and by ensuring a generally safe work environment.
- Establishes sound process improvement initiatives that drive year over year improvement.
- Assists in dealing with associate relation issues that arise in the assigned functional areas.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and control.
- Supervises daily activity of hourly associates. Assigns work and monitors productivity to ensure high standards of quality, accuracy, housekeeping, merchandise damage minimization and safety. Works to maintain high level of associate morale and recognition.
- Responsible for training new associates. Provides coaching and feedback to hourly associates.
- Investigates errors in order to determine the cause and recommends corrective action where needed.
- Helps determine staffing needs for optimum department operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-4 years of related experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Good knowledge of distribution center practices and procedures
- Good leadership, administrative, organizational and communication skills
- Good analytical ability to gather and interpret information and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Ability to physically access all areas of working environment that he/she is responsible for to observe operations, observe associates, instruct in methods of operation, and assess needs.
We offer company-paid life insurance, vacation time, 6 paid national holidays, and ongoing certifications and training on new technology. After 90 days, you would be eligible for our medical, dental, and vision insurance.