Support Services Technician
CAC Job Services
Mexico , MO 65265
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Number: 5581
Job Title: Support Services Technician
Location: Mexico, MO
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
License and Certification's: Certificate from Technical or Ttrade school or relevant work experience to qualify for Industrial Journeyman in electrical, electronic, or mechanical fields
Our client, located in Mexico, Missouri, is currently seeking to fill the position of Support Services Technician. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. If you are a hard worker, efficient with your time, a quick learner, and a great attitude. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
Provides electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repair and maintenance support, including some fabrication. Performs various support activities for die maintenance and machine shop functions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in the die casting industry.
- Certificate from technical/trade school or relevant work experience to qualify for industrial “journeyman” status in the electrical, electronic, or mechanical fields.
- 2+ years working with Makino.
- Repairs and maintains electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic functions of the operating die cast machines including preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Operates various machine shop pieces of equipment including lathes, drill presses, saws, hand tools meters, gauges, micrometers and computers.
- Programs PLCs for the die cast machines and trim press operations as well as electronic, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Provides support to die maintenance and machine shop work areas.
- Communicates to supervisor and/or other shift leaders to ensure continuity of ongoing projects, repairs, and maintenance.
- Performs all functions in accordance with company safety procedures and with OSHA requirements.
- Contributes to and supports the existence of a positive work environment through personal involvement by communicating, interacting and behaving in a manner that promotes productive relationships with coworkers, supervisors, customers, and others with whom such relationships are important to the success of company operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Computer, Technical, mechanical, mathematical and/or scientific skills.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of repair and maintenance for Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, and CNC systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams and use the proper instrumentation necessary to repair and install machinery.
- Proficient skills in using electronic and computer-based testing devices to diagnose complex problems and repair machinery.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the procedures, policies, processes, systems and technology that impacts the machine preventive and predictive maintenance functions.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions and calculations required to complete job requirements.
- Must pass BMCT testing.