Supply Chain Risk Manager - Automotive
The PAC Group
Troy , MI 48007
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The PAC Group is expanding its Supply Chain team in support of our clients to include Supply Chain Risk Management.
Scope of the role will include:
- Working with supply chain teams to address and eliminate supply risks, including active follow up and regular communication with automotive commodity suppliers on their corrective action plans.
- Working with cross-functional teams to implement solutions proposed by suppliers or the client.
- Comparing customer forecasts and delivery demands to suppliers' production and delivery plans.
- Identifying supply chain risks relative to raw materials and component availability, supplier capacity, freight concerns, etc.
- Prioritize and communicate supply risks for criticality.
- Work with others to communicate opportunities and challenges.
- Participate in daily supply risk e-meetings.
- Serve as NAFTA SCM interface within the organization.
Candidates shall have experience and skills sets in:
- supply chain planning
- risk and data analysis
- automotive commodities
- effective reporting (written)
- self-direction, self-motivation
- deadline orientation
- strong communication skills