Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Supply Chain Project Manager
Cross Ocean Technologies
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This project manger will facilitate supporting Nationwide initiative regarding 12 different medical procedures and determining the disposable items used in these procedures. Project includes;
- Understanding data cards (ensuring updated and accurate information) and what items are used, considering the variances between doctors and standardizing processes. The project manager will facilitate a team focused on standardizing the disposable medical supplies used, ensure that the cost of supplies is within the benchmark range, and that products meet the high quality standards required.
- The person must be able to lead and motivate a team of 15+ team members, facilitate meetings and be an expert on data and reports (advanced excel/tableau skills).
- The Project Manager will interact with supply chain, finance, OR team and doctors.
- Work in an OR environment (audit procedures as they take place in the OR).
- Minimum 2+ years experience managing 5+ employees (please make sure noted on resume or comments)
- Required. Project Manager, 2 years of experience
- Required- Expert on data and reports - advanced excel
- Healthcare experience- HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Interact with supply chain, finance, OR team and doctors - huge plus.
- Project manager or Operations experience within OR (Operating Room) environment - huge plus.
- Understanding auditing procedures in the OR- huge plus. supply chain experience- plus.
- Experience with data and reports tableau skills- Preferred (Will train if they don't know. They will pull data from Tableau). Active/Inactive clinical background (RN, MD, etc) a plus.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Cross Ocean Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental or physical), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor that is not related to the job.