Supply Chain Data Analyst
Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is seeking a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join our strategic Product Management team with responsibility to apply standard data practices across our suite of software solutions. Working alongside our team of product managers and professional services team, you will oversee the data coming in and going out from the suite of applications to bring consistency across the customer project implementations. The right candidate will have experience in acquiring, harmonizing and cleansing data to generate key performance indicators (KPIs) to understand supply chain metrics and create reports to present supply chain performance accordingly.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the product leaders to understand overall data vision and strategy, and identify new initiatives for continuous improvement or process innovation.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain datasets
- Support data scientists in basic data science tasks, such as data prep and harmonization
- Work with product owners and business analysts to identify data requirements.
- Work with data engineers and software developers to translate data requirements into software requirements
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ensure the new software features are capturing the relevant data so they are KPI-ready
- Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across the business
- Gather data and generate reports and/or charts to support
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or a related degree, with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Supply chain education, training and/or certification through MOOCS and/or professional organizations.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in data analysis using technologies like R, Python, SQL and similar related technology.
- Proficiency in basic data discovery, preparation and visualization.
- High-level understanding of analytics techniques.
- Effective facilitation skills to liaise between users and technical roles
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient running SQL queries against data
- Proficient with data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in the area of professionally presenting insights and results from data science activities to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and collaborate with team members both technically and functionally. Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and a passion to learn and to constantly keep up with the ever changing area of data science and analytics.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and execute detailed tasks in order to meet defined goals.
- Experience delivering software in an Agile/Scrum environment is desired.
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes what we are doing is a game-changer
- Team events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans
- Best coffee machine in the business with weekly catered meals
- Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing)
- Corporate office in walking distance of restaurants and nearby to Avalon
- Benefits including health care, paid time off, life insurance, 401k plan (with match) and gym reimbursement
- Be part of a team just recognized as an AJCs Top Workplaces