We are hiring a supply chain consultant with experience in creating reports and tracking data for a major Pharmaceuticals company based in Indianapolis. As a Supply Chain consultant with our team, you will:
Automate reports in Excel or Power BI
Design inventory and forecasting tools, which can translate data into graphics
Work in Visio to help refine existing process maps and incorporate hyperlinks to either business processes, additional white papers, external regulatory website etc..
Maintain database of previously calculated item country valuations Develop system via Access Database to house valuation information for import
Maintain metrics for monthly number of country valuations completed and requests received/completed
Support TCOE Regulatory technical initiatives, including review of regulatory repositories, recommendation for combining repositories and development of combined regulatory repository.
Support TCOE collab site development including gathering of user requirements, design and implement.
Prepare required documentation for each specific request, from existing templates, and provide the documentation to country specific representative supporting the expanded access request.
Review shipment documentation for completeness and partner with Quality Assurance to have the shipment released.
Follow up on orders to ensure they are processed by distribution and delivered to site
maintenance the specific expanded access programs shipment request log ( e.g. date request was received by Lilly, recording regulatory application numbers, status of shipment and patient status)
Upload documents in Regulus
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
4-7 years of experience in reporting, preferrably in pharma industry
Strong Excel Skills (ability to write macros) and/or PowerBI
Strong working knowledge of Visio
Strong attention to detail and work accuracy
Strong organizational skills
Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines
Ability to build collaborative working relationships
Knowledge of and compliance with GMP requirements
Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
Learning agility and self-management skills
Ability to learn a variety of IT systems and tools (e.g. SAP, cMat, Excel tools, Trackwise, Sharepoint, Regulus
16 days of PTO
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
401(k) enrollment option with 3% employer matching
VIEW JOBS6/26/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-24T00:00We are hiring a supply chain consultant with experience in creating reports and tracking data for a major Pharmaceuticals company based in Indianapolis. As a Supply Chain consultant with our team, you will:
* Automate reports in Excel or Power BI
* Design inventory and forecasting tools, which can translate data into graphics
* Work in Visio to help refine existing process maps and incorporate hyperlinks to either business processes, additional white papers, external regulatory website etc..
* Maintain database of previously calculated item country valuations Develop system via Access Database to house valuation information for import
* Maintain metrics for monthly number of country valuations completed and requests received/completed
* Support TCOE Regulatory technical initiatives, including review of regulatory repositories, recommendation for combining repositories and development of combined regulatory repository.
* Support TCOE collab site development including gathering of user requirements, design and implement.
* Prepare required documentation for each specific request, from existing templates, and provide the documentation to country specific representative supporting the expanded access request.
* Review shipment documentation for completeness and partner with Quality Assurance to have the shipment released.
* Follow up on orders to ensure they are processed by distribution and delivered to site
* maintenance the specific expanded access program's shipment request log ( e.g. date request was received by Lilly, recording regulatory application numbers, status of shipment and patient status)
* Upload documents in Regulus
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
* 4-7 years of experience in reporting, preferrably in pharma industry
* Strong Excel Skills (ability to write macros) and/or PowerBI
* Strong working knowledge of Visio
* Strong attention to detail and work accuracy
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines
* Ability to build collaborative working relationships
* Knowledge of and compliance with GMP requirements
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Learning agility and self-management skills
* Ability to learn a variety of IT systems and tools (e.g. SAP, cMat, Excel tools, Trackwise, Sharepoint, Regulus
* 16 days of PTO
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* 401(k) enrollment option with 3% employer matching
VIEW JOBS10/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-09T00:00Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible and accountable for the day-to day operation effectiveness of a Retail Division's "supply chain" and distribution network. Drive results that achieve planned levels of costs and progress against operational effectiveness of key performance indicator (KPI). Interact with Division(s) senior management in support of marketing and sales initiatives. Drive actions that assist division management in running great stores. Exhibit a leadership style that promotes behavior that values respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and the safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
* Understand total distribution and store operations, with an emphasis on vendor supply chain programs and manages these supply chain programs to provide lower cost of product.
* Develop, monitor and report key performance indicators (KPI's) including both cost management and store service for all distribution operations within the assigned Retail Division(s) in conjunction with the Regional Director. Drives results.
* Provide leadership in distribution and supply chain aspects in Division-level discussions with suppliers, by communicating well, maintaining good business relationships and representing the company in a positive light.
* Responsible for supervision of entire Distribution Center staff, establishing operational procedures for distribution activities, and identifying and resolving day-to-day divisional distribution issues.
* Assist in planning operational & capital budgets, providing for needs including Technology, Facilities, and Equipment.
* Monitor, Manage, and Report operational expenses compared to budgets and prior years.
* Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
* 5 years Operational Management Experience with emphasis on Distribution and Transportation
* Knowledge of Warehouse Management and Transportation Systems (WIN, IT etc.)
* Requires ability to perform statistical data analysis and analytical review. Proficiency needed in various software packages including but not limited to Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Excel.
* Requires strong leadership, excellent listening and verbal communication skills; must be a team player. Position requires demonstrated ability to relate to and understand others.
* Requires excellent organizational skills.
* Requires proven experience in prioritizing and handling multiple projects and assignments while attaining on-time completion.
* Requires ability to delegate and follow up on assignments while striving for results.
Desired Previous Job Experience
* Operations Manager
* Production Manager
* Transportation Manager
Education Level: Bachelor's Desired
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Any; Midwest
Keywords: distribution Center Manager supply chain Manger
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN || Indianapolis || 5660 Castleway West Dr. || 46250 || Kroger Logistics || None || Logistics/Supply Chain; Management || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || None
VIEW JOBS10/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-05T00:00Job Summary
Under general direction, is responsible for the planning and execution of a variety of department-specific and cross-functional responsibilities, initiatives and projects from initiation through delivery and implementation with responsibility of all aspects of the project including scope, schedule and budget. May be accountable for global initiatives as assigned by the manager.
Ensures Master Data Management in Global Supply Chain is professionally set-up and driven forward to generate business impact. Drives and/or supports implementation of analytics for Global Planning & Supply to increase transparency and support improved decision making.
Serves as an expert and in-house consultant for complex questions around master data, planning parameters and analytics. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Assists other staff by providing advice and guidance.
Works on the topics holistically and with a clear focus on end-to-end business processes. Closely collaborates and engages with all relevant interfaces and functions. Introduces innovative approaches and regularly applies originality and ingenuity. Communicates proactively and manage stakeholders in a professional way.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Who You Are
* Ensures Master Data Management in Global Supply Chain is professionally set-up and driven forward to generate business impact including Master Data Alignment, Strategies and Governance, optimization of safety stocks, periodic review and continuous optimization.
* Drives and/or supports implementation of analytics (including reports, dashboards, tools) for Global Planning & Supply to increase transparency and support improved decision making throughout the entire planning process. Proposes which methods can enable optimization, develops them further and applies them for the area, such as data and process mining, statistical modeling, operations research techniques, together with the respective internal business partners.
* Conducts a variety of analyses on complex business problems, key processes, data and KPIs to support projects and decisions. Proactively detects potentials and initiates the corresponding optimization activities, thus improving business processes and results and contributing to objective setting for the area.
* Acts as an expert and consultant for complex questions around master data, planning parameters and analytics with an in-depth knowledge of Global Planning and Global Supply Chain Processes, as well as developing self-serve options. Ensure that the team is an active business partner within the organization, providing results, recommendations, tools, etc. which positively influence business results.
* Works on the topics holistically in coordination with the corresponding interface functions and with a clear focus on end-to-end business processes. Introduces innovative approaches and stays close to the developments which will bring the area forward. Conducts benchmarking with internal and external partners. Drives "data thinking", knowledge & skill management in area of expertise forward. Communicates proactively and manage stakeholders in a professional way.
Who You Are
* Bachelor Degree
* 5 years of business or analytical experience
* In-depth knowledge of the associated business processes, especially cross-site supply chain and manufacturing planning processes, network optimization and similar with multiple years of experience in a Diagnostics field or similar complexity
* Proficiency in management of master data and planning parameters
* Comprehensive experience analyzing and solving business situations
* Solid experience presenting information to diverse audiences including senior leadership
* Proven ability to collaborate with other analysts to help provide effective solutions
* Proven ability leading cross-functional teams
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Solid experience with the systems used by the business including ERP and network optimizing software
* Strong experience in some more advanced data preparation, analysis and process control methods/techniques, and data modeling
* MS relational database and computer skills
* Bachelor's or Master´s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Data Science
* Proficiency in SAP ERP / APO DP, APO PP/DS or similar ERP and network optimization software
* Excellent analytical skills and experience in methods, techniques and technologies relating to data management, data structures, operations research, statistics, modeling and analytics, visualization tools including, e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, SAP, SQL, R, and experience in "big data technologies", Machine Learning, etc.
* Experience in global project management.
* Strong skills in process improvement, e.g. six sigma
* Strong competence in consulting.
* Strong communication skills including proven ability to create presentations and effectively present to management
* Experience in working in cross-functional and international teams
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Support, Business Support > General Business OperationsHoffmann-La Roche LtdIndianapolisIN