Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Supply Chain Associate
Andover , Massachusetts 01810
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Title:Supply Chain Associate
Position Status:Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is seeking a Supply Chain Associate in Andover, MA. The Supply Chain Associate will be providing support to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Supports the development of executive presentations and status reports, ensuring brand management
- Analyzes Enterprise data to derive and enable optimal data utilization
- Analyzes industry and market trends within the data domain and determines their potential impact on the Enterprise.
- Supports the organizational rhythm (e.g., status reviews, regular action closure)
- In collaboration with others, interprets data and develops recommendations based on findings
- Coordinates in and across supply chain on various projects and initiatives geared at systems, tools, and/or processes
- Compiles, analyzes large & complex data sets leveraging multiple business systems / tools, metrics & report
- 3 years experience in supply chain management or related field
- Strong presentation development and graphic skills (Powerpoint, Photoshop, Ilustrator)
- Excellent oral/written communication and influencing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Sharepoint/Word/Excel) and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently; proven problem solver
- Demonstrated team player, aggressive self-starter, proven change agent
- Advanced PowerPoint and MS Excel skills Pivot tables, V lookup, etc
- Experience with financial analysis / reporting
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in business, finance, contracts, supply chain. Concentration in International Business preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year experience required
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.