Supervisor-Account Executives - Physician Outreach & Development - Full Time - 8 Hour - Days
John Muir Health
Walnut Creek , CA 94596
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
With broad oversight from the Manager of Physician Practice Solutions (PPS,) the Supervisor of Account Executives is responsible to lead the development and implementation of strategies and associated tactics that deepen and maintain the relationship between the John Muir Health system, (JMH) the JMH Network Physicians and Physician Services clients. Responsible for Account Executives staff within PPS. Works collaboratively within Physician Services and across JMH ensuring a seamless physician experience with JMH.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Marketing, or Related Field Required
- 5 years Experience in physician liaison (or similar) leadership role Required (*see add'l info on this requirement in "Additional Experience" section)
- Experience as Management Position Required
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a physician liaison (or similar) leadership role with progressive responsibility and demonstrated ability to develop and lead high performing physician liaison (or similar) teams in a healthcare, pharma, or medical device setting.
- Demonstrates strong competencies in all sales/outreach and account management fundamentals; prospecting, targeting, negotiating, presenting,
customer retention, closing, etc. - Required.
Exempt Days (Mon-Fri) (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours