Superior Maintenance Co.
Madisonville , KY 42431
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BASIC FUNCTIONS:Responsible for his/her actions at all times. He/she is responsible for carrying out all assigned task written or verbal and taking the initiative whenever necessary to see that certain tasks are completed with limited supervision. As a Supervisor, you must organize daily log of events, complaints, reports, etc. for management review.
- Employee Relations, hiring/interviews, terminations/exit interviews,
- Project a positive image to peers and co-workers, to the customers we serve to the industry in which we participate, and to the community, in which we live by producing cost-efficient, quality services in a productive environment.
- Directs interviews, orientation and on-the-job training for Team Leaders and Team Members. Each employee should be given a job description and work assignment sheet(s) within one week of hire date. The authority and responsibility for each position should be thoroughly defined and understood by each employee. Maintain a well trained and competent staff to support company goals and objectives. Counsels and motivates Team Leaders and Team Members. Maintain training log for each employee to chart how they are progressing (i.e. type of training, dates when completed, how well employee implemented training, additional training needed, etc.)
- Directly responsible for all subordinates and their assigned task.
- evaluations/performance reviews, payroll submittals to main office, communications between shifts, training, uniform distribution and direct supervision.
- Maintain a written communication log to be used by each shift to report areas of concern, special task that need to be completed on a particular shift, etc. Log should be readily available for management review.
- Manages subordinate personnel to ensure a well-qualified and motivated staff which includes performance evaluations for 60 days, 6 months and 1 year, evaluations should be completed at least one week prior to anniversary date and submitted to Site Manager for review.
- Responsible for tracking employee absences, disciplining, and terminating employees following the proper procedures by documenting all warnings, reprimands and conducting exit interviews. The above documents should be submitted to home office within 2 days. An absenteeism report should be turned in by the last day of each month.
- All documents and recommendations for promotions, raises, transfers, and awards should be submitted to Site Manager for approval, recommendations should never be discussed with employees until approved by Site Manager.
- All disciplinary action taken and terminations should be reported to Site Manager immediately, supporting documents must be turned in to Site Manager within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Complete new hire packet and mail original documents to home office within 2 days following date of hire.
- Fax injury/accident reports to the home office within one day of incident and mail original documents to home office within two days of incident.
- The Insurance packet is to be completed within one week of eligibility date and mailed to home office.
- Prepares exceptions reportfor payroll by the Monday following the end of the pay period to ensure that there is sufficient time to complete payroll.
- Responsible for implementing employee safety program and making sure that all employees adhere to those policies and OSHA Compliance.
- Attend Safety meetings, and conduct monthly safety meeting with SMC staff. List all employees attending. Mail meeting minutes and any supporting documents used in meeting to the home office within five day.
- Maintains an open door policy using chain of command.
Be able to work Monday through Friday
Evening Shift Full-Time 3 PM to 11 PM
Call Duwayne for additional questions at (502)376-8089