Supervising Senior Tax Analyst
Wayne , PA 19087
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
When you welcome an opportunity with Global Tax Management (GTM), you will be a part of a winning team while adding value to your career as a tax professional. At GTM you will have the ability to engage with leaders, while immersing yourself in challenging work that directly impacts our clients. We are currently seeking a Supervising Senior Tax Analyst to join our Wayne office.
The Supervising Senior Tax Analyst will review more complex corporate federal and state tax returns, audit quarterly estimated tax payments and extensions prepared by staff, assist managers in the monitoring of work flow and deadlines, and serve as a leader and mentor to junior staff.
GTM is an employee owned organization (ESOP), specializing in tax services for multi-national Fortune 1000 and SEC corporate clients. By understanding our clients' business strategies, we provide a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet their needs.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding to support the tax compliance and tax provision process
- Demonstrate understanding of tax return filing requirements for foreign operations
- Conduct federal and state tax research and draft/review memorandums to support tax return filing positions and special projects as required, with the goal of minimizing tax expense
- Demonstrate understanding of ASC 740 and ability to prepare income tax accrual calculations
- Manage, oversee, and act as the point person on small/ medium engagements
- Stay in tuned with developments and changes in tax law and accounting procedures
- Assist Managers and Directors in special projects, client billing, budgeting and engagement letters
- Build and manage client relationships while managing tax professionals working on client projects
- Advise clients and a strong commitment to delivering high quality tax service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA or MST preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive corporate income tax preparation and experience working in either a corporate tax department or professional services environment
- 3-5 years of corporate tax preparation software experience: Corptax, ONESOURCE, or GoSystem RS preferred
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge with online tax research tools (CCH, RIA, BNA)
- Demonstrate leadership and the ability to effectively problem solve under pressure
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to remain organized while handling an excessive work load, multiple engagements and client service teams
GTM offers a competitive compensation/benefit package which includes participation in the ESOP, continuing education, annual bonus, and comprehensive benefits.